Yet Another Reason Why University of Wyoming FMR Stinks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JerryMeister

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
If you want to know ALL ABOUT this place and why to avoid it, PM me. I will NOT post this info publicly. Here is an example and it just the TIP of the iceberg:

Story:
Registered nurse pleads not guilty in sex abuse case

CHEYENNE -- A University of Wyoming Family Practice registered nurse pleaded not guilty Monday to a third-degree sexual abuse of a minor in connection with allegations that he inappropriately touched a 14-year-old girl.

Authorities allege Michael S. Carroll II, 32, met the girl and gave her his cell phone in January 2008 at the medical facility while she was receiving care, according to district court documents.

For more of this story, click on or type the URL below:

http://www.wyomingnews.com/articles/2009/02/11/news/19local_02-11-09.txt

https://nursing-online.state.wy.us/...rroll, Michael -- FINAL Summ Susp 2.18.10.pdf

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Damn....that is shady. And though not an FM res. I heard Wyo offered one of the best "unopposed" programs in the country, have a buddy there who says they get to do everything in an environment that fosters independence. Plus, I am not sure what some pervert nurse has to do with a residency program, and my med school one of the tip top big wig attendings was arrested during rounds (!) for trading pain pills for prostitution services....but the program itself is still considered top notch.
just my 2 cents.

Members don't see this ad :)
what a DB! derrrr....wyoming has a university? why not post something useful or with character instead of looking like a total gabehcuod

Just because they had a bad (horrible) apple doesn't mean it's not a good residency.

If you don't want to be a resident there, here are plenty of us US IMGs who have passed all 3 of the steps and would love to have your training position.

If you want to know a lot more about the RESIDENCY, PM ME. I will not post any info on this thread.

Last edited:
For those of you who can't read English, if you want to know a lot more about the LANGUAGE, PM ME. I will not post any info on this thread.