Other anyone interview with larkin community hospital yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phiponachi

Reaction score
found this from a post:

Our FM PSC program just received approval for

an increase in our resident complement.

We are currently looking to sign 6 PGY-1s and 6 PGY-2s to the program to start July 1st.

If you are interested in applying for Family Medicine PSC residency, please send an email to

Dr. Susan Manella (PD - [email protected]) and Krystal Ramos (coordinator – [email protected]) with your contact information and short personal statement of why you would like to join the FM residency.

They will contact you for a virtual interview.

We are looking to sign ASAP.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Is this a current opening? I'm so excited to see that !!!

Members don't see this ad :)
They have filled up their positions last week itself. I do know one of the residents who is working there. One of my friend also got accepted there last week. It’s a decent program and the PD is amazing (one of the program’s strength)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
They were done with selection more than 2 weeks ago.

They have filled up their positions last week itself. I do know one of the residents who is working there. One of my friend also got accepted there last week. It’s a decent program and the PD is amazing (one of the program’s strength)

lol larkin is the bare minimum. source: graduated from there.

What do you mean by bare minimum? Workload?

bare minimum required to have a residency. they might look great on paper but that doesnt translate to the program side. Theres alot of upselling involved.

Reactions: 1 users
I did rotations there all of MS3 and beyond. Just search my post history, you will see how deplorable this place is.