yes, i know, another one of those...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medcrazy08

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what are my chances thread. i am sorry, but i really wanted to know what your opinions are about my chances. My gpa and mcat are pretty low. 2.9-3.0 GPA, and a 21 mcat score. I have lots of volunteering, research, and work experiences. I was wondering if I have a chance at the top four Caribbean schools. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

what are my chances thread. i am sorry, but i really wanted to know what your opinions are about my chances. My gpa and mcat are pretty low. 2.9-3.0 GPA, and a 21 mcat score. I have lots of volunteering, research, and work experiences. I was wondering if I have a chance at the top four Caribbean schools. Any input is appreciated. Thanks!

probably not top 4.. well maybe Ross. but they might offer you other ways to get into their md programs like MPH programs or other things. or ask you to retake the mcat. you should check out www.valuemd.com a lot more carib students post their then on here and you can get your questions answered a lot faster too.