Yale moving

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NYCheartlMD

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone seen any movement wit their Yale application? Any interviews lately, and if so when were you complete?

Members don't see this ad.

No movement for me... but I found out why. Just got an e-mail saying that I wasn't complete, missing a rec... but I notified them that a rec. that I initially indicated wouldn't be submitted back in mid Nov. They responded within a few days and said that would remove it from my app., and then I still got an incomplete e-mail. :rolleyes:

Heal&Touch (intentional) rocks :horns: as she is always so heartfelt and genuine when posting. It would be so awesome to have her as a classmate at Yale ? I?d write her LOR.:D

I?m not hijacking: My Yale application was submitted in late sept or early oct, in review in late nov. . . . . . . . .

The impression I?ve gotten is that they?ve had more applicants than expected. They?re good people; try to be patient - or go break something +pissed+

I hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by emanresu
Heal&Touch (intentional) rocks :horns: as she is always so heartfelt and genuine when posting. It would be so awesome to have her as a classmate at Yale ? I?d write her LOR.:D

I?m not hijacking: My Yale application was submitted in late sept or early oct, in review in late nov. . . . . . . . .

The impression I?ve gotten is that they?ve had more applicants than expected. They?re good people; try to be patient - or go break something +pissed+

I hope this helps.

I don't have the foggiest bro. I got an interview there in late Aug/early Sept. I love the school though. Good luck!

coops

Has anyone heard anything lately?

Treg

I got an interview invite on Jan. 7. i was complete Dec. 16.