YAHOO GRP created for UMDNJ 05

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrHoffy

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello Future classmates at UMDNJ's GSBS!

To help facilitate communication between all of us both prior and during the upcoming school year I have created a Yahoo group. It is called :
UMDNJ-GSBS05

You can access the group by going to www.yahoo.com and clicking on groups at the top of the page. To the right there will be a "Find a group" area and you type in UMDNJ-GSBS05 then join!

Please let anyone who is attending the prgram in August know about the group. The more people who join, the more effective a communication tool this will be!

As you join, you may want to give some basic info about yourself so we can all get to know each other. You can also select how you want to get the posts. For example, I have mine set to email me each post as it comes in, this way I don't have to check another forum.

Cheers!
Marcia

Members don't see this ad.

marciah said:
Hello Future classmates at UMDNJ's GSBS!

To help facilitate communication between all of us both prior and during the upcoming school year I have created a Yahoo group. It is called :
UMDNJ-GSBS05

You can access the group by going to www.yahoo.com and clicking on groups at the top of the page. To the right there will be a "Find a group" area and you type in UMDNJ-GSBS05 then join!

Please let anyone who is attending the prgram in August know about the group. The more people who join, the more effective a communication tool this will be!

As you join, you may want to give some basic info about yourself so we can all get to know each other. You can also select how you want to get the posts. For example, I have mine set to email me each post as it comes in, this way I don't have to check another forum.

Cheers!
Marcia

I am having a really hard time getting the group to show up on the search. I have not been able to figure out why. I even deleted the original and recreated without the special character.

So try putting this URL into the web address:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/UMDNJGSBS05

This should let you get to the group. If it doesn't please IM with your email address and I will send you a direct invite which I know works.

Marcia