xtract tis tooth?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clinique

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
DSCN2278.jpg

duno is it milk/adult?

Members don't see this ad.

its the primary molar I think

Hard to tell without additional info. Age of the patient?

Members don't see this ad :)
Lets have a PA. That will be the best adjunct. Also please tell us about the mobility.

It is the upper second left premolar!!! You can tell by pulp exposure and by the palate rugae!!! Remember a primary second molar should look like the first permanent Molar. According to the clinical picture, treatment should be root canal, post/core and crown.

clinique said:
DSCN2278.jpg

duno is it milk/adult?

Extract, place an implant..... Endo therapy is just a space-maintainer for an implant :laugh:

Bifid Uvula said:
Extract, place an implant..... Endo therapy is just a space-maintainer for an implant :laugh:

Yeah, and you make more money by doing the implant :rolleyes:

SJ35 said:
Yeah, and you make more money by doing the implant :rolleyes:
i think it shud be endo/post and core and crown later on u can also prefab post too looks like that depending on amount of dentin remaining

clinique said:

Then you need an X-ray, and most likely it would be RCT+ post & core + crown. Normaly it is very unllikely that 19 years-old would still have his baby teeth.

SJ 35 is absolutely correct!!..I had such cases during my practice days back in India...

Also, if the tooth has more than grade 2 mobility...go for extraction and later implant/FPD/RPD......depending upon the health of periodontium..for which we need an xray also..and also to whichever the patient agrees too..These are the t/t options..

xtract is best way!
end all misery!