xray certification for RDA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

g3k

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there any text book we can follow for xray certification for a dental assistant? How is a typical exam day for the xray certification? If there is any link to tese questions, can someone provide?

Members don't see this ad.

g3k said:
Is there any text book we can follow for xray certification for a dental assistant? How is a typical exam day for the xray certification? If there is any link to tese questions, can someone provide?

hi ,

i dont know much abt the x ray exams ,but what u would want to do is go to www.dental_specialties.com go thru their web site and call them if u want to know more abt this and i am sure it will give u a pretty good idea abt the xray exam s.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank u Rams and Sandhu for your responses.I will look into it today.

Its a very easy exam. And if you are working as dental assistant and have some experience of mounting x-rays and so on read basics from the radiology book which you refered during your school and you should be fine. Its 1 hours 30 min. test and very very easy. You need to score 75 to clear the test.

snow white said:
Its a very easy exam. And if you are working as dental assistant and have some experience of mounting x-rays and so on read basics from the radiology book which you refered during your school and you should be fine. Its 1 hours 30 min. test and very very easy. You need to score 75 to clear the test.
Does that mean that u can actually take the exam without taking the course?

snow white said:
hi snow white
do have the books for the exam or if you could tell us where to apply for the exam and the name of the book for reference for the test .
this would be really for us
cheers

hi,
in toronto u dont have to give exam u just take ur dental transript which shows u took radiology course and then u give credit for that and issue u HARP cert.
I am not sure if there is similar thing in US where u dont have to give exam ad can show on ur transcript and get credit for that. TRY radiology in ministry of health ecos they r the ones who deal with it.
hope it helps

anjali_45 said:
hi,
in toronto u dont have to give exam u just take ur dental transript which shows u took radiology course and then u give credit for that and issue u HARP cert.
I am not sure if there is similar thing in US where u dont have to give exam ad can show on ur transcript and get credit for that. TRY radiology in ministry of health ecos they r the ones who deal with it.
hope it helps

Hi,
can you where I can ask in Toronto about HARP certificate?if you have some link please send me on my mail [email protected]ks.

Hello,
Does anybody know whom or what institution to approcah for the x ray certification? :(
Thx

dude,there is a test ,but its damn easy!u dont have to prepare anything 4 it!trust me!i'm x-ray certified!
g3k said:

prady said:
dude,there is a test ,but its damn easy!u dont have to prepare anything 4 it!trust me!i'm x-ray certified!
First of all, if you realize I started this thread 1 year ago. I am not interested anymore!! So, thanx anyway.