Xavier University College of Pharmacy C/O 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, that's bothering me also! I might look into alarms!
I would def have to get an alarm. I just didn't know they had them for apartments lol

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah you should be able to. Accepted pharmacy students usually get first choice in the online health ethics course that starts this summer. Get in contact with L. Nash, she was ridiculously helpful for me.
I called and there was no L. Nash, is there another person I can contact regarding summer online classes? Or any number I can reach? HELP!

Members don't see this ad :)
I called her and she told me I am supposed to call her when the summer schedule is released and tell her which class. Did she tell you that you have to go down there physically to register ?
We have to go there really???

Did anyone receive any confirmation email or call after they sent in their paperwork

I'm gonna start looking there as well ! I don't want to live alone though that's another thing that's making this all complicated
I dont want to live alone ether!!! but idk how to meet people from our class before signing a lease lol

do any of you guys happen to know when the white lab coat ceremony would be?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know anything about living on campus? is it even available to p1s?

do any of you guys happen to know when the white lab coat ceremony would be?
its the week before classes begin. we have orientation for 2 days i believe then the ceremony

should we start a facebook page for our class? or do you guys know if we have one already?

ok!!! i will start one right noww!!! do i have to invite you guys into it? or would you guys just join it?

ok guys!!! its official!!! I FINALLY made the facebook page for our class!!! go on facebook and enter Xula Cop Class of 2019 and join the page!!

Reactions: 1 user
ok guys!!! its official!!! I FINALLY made the facebook page for our class!!! go on facebook and enter Xula Cop Class of 2019 and join the page!!
Kmsl! I went on it and likes it up but idk if I joined it ?

Hey guys, did u get your mail for banner web. ? Also I'm not sure where to find my xula number. It says it was included in my acceptance package. Is that suppose to be my pharmcas number?

Hey guys, did u get your mail for banner web. ? Also I'm not sure where to find my xula number. It says it was included in my acceptance package. Is that suppose to be my pharmcas number?
Was it an email ?

quick question! My friend is starting to do her health forms & background check for her pharm school, do anyone know when we have to start doing ours?

I cannot figure out what my Xavier ID number is ether.. the only thing that was sent to me in that acceptance packet was a pharmcas ID i am struggling with that as well!

I guess I'll just call and ask tomorrow then let u know xucop2019

I got mine also for banner web but my acceptance letter said XUID: then my ID number in bold at the top. Maybe look at your acceptance letter again to make sure!

I got mine also for banner web but my acceptance letter said XUID: then my ID number in bold at the top. Maybe look at your acceptance letter again to make sure!
What I did was just use the last nine digits of your Pharmcas Id number if you weren't given a XUID and it worked!!!

Do yll know for sure that health ethics & theology is offer online in the summer !

For some reason my xula id didn't work did this happen for anybody? I got locked out and have to call the IT department

For some reason my xula id didn't work did this happen for anybody? I got locked out and have to call the IT department
My xula id number came on my acceptance letter? I wonder why yll didn't get ylls on it. ???

all you need to do is call and they will give it to you. Mine did not come on my letter so I had to call them.

Yes they are. They are still making calls for interview. I had mine recently. Does anyone know how long it takes after the interview to find out if you're accepted?

Yes they are. They are still making calls for interview. I had mine recently. Does anyone know how long it takes after the interview to find out if you're accepted?
Mine was about a month & a half!

Hey guys, quick question! Where had your interview taken place? Mine was in an some Drs office lol which was odd, others were in the meeting room with the nice chairs in room 100. How about you, where was yours taken place? It was also taken 2nd floor in a small room which was someone's office

Last edited:
It was also taken 2nd floor in a small room which was someone's office

It's a pretty calm and relaxed setting. You'll sign in with and be given a 10 minute introduction video about pharmacy and Xavier. Then, the interviewer will come and get you. You will be asked basic questions. KNOW KNOW KNOW about Obama Care. After the interview, your file will be reviewed and they'll let you know the classes you'll have left before August. Wish you good luck!

That's weird. I was given an interview first, they took me to the 2nd floor in someone's small office and interviewed there, then they took me to the big room and made me way hthe video.

Did they give you a paper to read with the classes you had left to take?

That's weird. I was given an interview first, they took me to the 2nd floor in someone's small office and interviewed there, then they took me to the big room and made me way hthe video.
I guess it's the same thing, just different format. They probably just scheduled you based on the convenience of the interviewers.

I found out about a week later. I had an interview in late Janurary so i figured they were trying to get everything done and just did it quick.