Xavier Pharm School

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fallingsky

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi everyone,

I just view the rolling admission list for this year and noticed that no one in our forum got accepted to Xavier. What's wrong with this school? Do they only accept their undergrad. students?

Members don't see this ad.

No, I think they accept non-traditional students from other school too, because I personally knew my friend (from other school) who got accepted there this Fall.

I didnt know Xavier was a rolling admissions school

Members don't see this ad :)
Xavier is not a rolling admission school, everyone gets interviewed around the same time. It's the only school that I'm applying to this year. They do have a preference for their own students, which they should because they have a 0-6 program, but they do accept other students also.

HTH

Thank you for your reply. I submitted my application on August 1st and everything is finished. Right now I'm just waiting to hear from them. so nervous now :(( .. i'm not sure if i have any chance at all since i'm not even their students and not LO resident

@Too: are you Xavier's student?

I work there fulltime, but I'm not considered a Xavier student. I took a class in the spring and I'm taking one there this fall. To be considered a Xavier student when you apply, you would have to have completed thirty credit hours at Xavier, and that's not possible for me because I don't even have thirty hours left in prerequisites LOL My application is complete also so now I'm just waiting for January when they start the interview process. Good luck!

I applied there for pre pharm transfer student for next spring semester...and I'm still waiting for the admission letter >__<; I'm planning to stay there for 3 more semesters to be considered their student :0

If you can do fifteen credit hours in two semesters, then that's all you need to be considered a student. However long it takes you to reach thirty credit hours determines yours status.

HTH

Have you heard anything from them yet Tootoo? 2 weeks ago Dr. Whitney called me and requested additional info. I'm so worried. :scared:

No, my application just became officially complete this past Friday. What additional information did they ask for, if you don't mind me asking.

nah, no problem. She just called and asked me to email her syllabi from all of my biology courses. :laugh:.. I didn't even keep those old syllabi, so I had to call my professors. :laugh::laugh:

Oh okay, I'm doing my science courses in New Orleans so it shouldn't be a problem for them to get a hold of that information for my science courses. Well good luck and who knows we may meet again soon :)

questions...Xavier if not participate in pharmacas right ?
I just finished my application on xavier's website...and on the last page where it ask you to turn in your signature plus $25 fees....I dont see anywhere where that mention turning in transcript ? ...please help...confused..