WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think all the deadies are already signed up or in the tots list
I’m so proud of them!!

Good job, noobs! What a great crop. :love::clap:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 7 users
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Players:
1. Caiter
2. mypetmoose
3. Animutt Midwoof
4. grebes
5. Lawpy
6. Dirty Dog Paws
7. Mutts
8. Irish Stagghound
9. Coop
10. Skilary
11. shelter
12. Alliecat
13. Barkley
14. SportDoggos
15. MJ
16. dolphin
17. vmh
18. jboo
19. matty ice
20. MSU
21. Crayons
22. Capri
23. Pippers
24. Ziggyandjazzy
25. Beagle
26. Mel

Subs:
Coffee????

Tots:
Karabeans
FrostySparrow
Dina

Did I miss sign ups? Can I not play?

NO ONE TAGGED ME AND I AM BETRAYED

On reading back over the thread and not just panic posting, the answer is yes, I missed it. Someone please auto sign me up for the next one. Or at least tag me or something

egauTvK.gif

Gotta pull those mod heart strings in hope of a belated Christmas miracle.

I'll take anything. Even a **** posting no vote npc role hahaha

You pulled our heart strings and thus you get two choices...

You can be an NPC which we will make just for you.

OR

If someone wants to hydra with you, you may join an existing player (but only one of you will be allowed to post on the thread)

Reactions: 2 users

OR

If someone wants to hydra with you, you may join an existing player (but only one of you will be allowed to post on the thread)

OR

She can take my sub'd seat and I'll go back to tot'n

Why are you in prevet if you don't secretly want to play?
1. I do secretly want to play and have never stated or inferred otherwise, I just can't budget the time commitment. In other words, I do get tempted but immediately an inner voice tells me no. Improving my health comes first.

2. Every now and then I visit. It's like visiting an oasis on SDN since everyone is so kind and positive here. I'm in a perpetual state of disbelief and question why the other sub-communities, namely medical, cannot all be the same way. In short, it's good vibes, and I love it.

3. I came back a few days ago, but when I saw Elkhart's post, something inside me compelled me to pull an all-nighter writing a response to comfort her, since I felt as though I could offer perspective from someone in a similar position but only from the future, and I felt that this first-hand experience would offer a bolus of hope and positivity to an otherwise isolated spirit.

[Edit: 4. Also, this place is the only place where people really talk about GRE prep.]

I hope this offers some insight and answers your question. If you have more questions, please PM me so I get an e-mail notification, as I cannot guarantee my availability on SDN in the coming weeks. Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
1. I do secretly want to play and have never stated or inferred otherwise, I just can't budget the time commitment. In other words, I do get tempted but immediately an inner voice tells me no. Improving my health comes first.

2. Every now and then I visit. It's like visiting an oasis on SDN since everyone is so kind and positive here. I'm in a perpetual state of disbelief and question why the other sub-communities, namely medical, cannot all be the same way. In short, it's good vibes, and I love it.

3. I came back a few days ago, but when I saw Elkhart's post, something inside me compelled me to pull an all-nighter writing a response to comfort her, since I felt as though I could offer perspective from someone in a similar position but only from the future, and I felt that this first-hand experience would offer a bolus of positivity to an otherwise isolated spirit.
Awwwww <3

OR

Mod gods are the best gods, clearly.

I wouldn't want to take a spot from mutts, in case no one needs to sub out.

My first choice would be hydraing with AM because AMSAR fo lyfe. But I can go wherever you need me :biglove:

Reactions: 2 users

My first choice would be hydraing with AM because AMSAR fo lyfe. But I can go wherever you need me :biglove:

Mods are happy either way so...

@muttmanager I guess this is a little bit up to you now.

Mutts, if you want to play we're happy to have you and SAR is cool hydra-ing with AM.

If you don't want to play then we can put SAR in your spot.

Cool. I'll stay in then.

What's hydraing?

Cool. I'll stay in then.

What's hydraing?

Hydra-ing is basically two heads, one role. They are effectively the same person for the game.

In the past there have been times when both players post on the thread but that has largely been dropped in favor of a less confusing version where only one player posts on the thread, but both players are in PM and strategizing/making decisions together.