WWho Let the Dogs Out? - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Eh. Put me down for a sentence.

Edit: j/k. I'm afraid of commitment. I don't know anyone here really, and I play dirty. Nasty. I'll make people cry. I'll gain trust then stab. I'll manipulate.

Not really. I haven't played WW in years. Very bitter from my last playthrough where I got sniped for something NOT game related. :rage: It was something STUPID like "I'm gonna kill the next person who talks about juice in this thread." And I didn't get the memo.

The vettie nicknames confuse me since I don't know who's who. And I dunno if y'all are noobs or master WW geniuses.

I guess I'm afraid of commitment is all.
It's ok people take the game seriously but it's a game and people tend to forget that and be hurt by game play but honestly play dirty. It's much more fun that way, and those who just don't get that shouldn't WW. Play and have fun! That's the whole goal.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Making sure @Crayola227 gets a spot since I think she was on auto sign up for every game????

1. Caiter?
2. mypetmoose
3. Animutt Midwoof
4. grebes
5. Lawpy
6. Dirty Dog Paws
7. ??? coffee's dog ouaf ????
8. Irish Stagghound
9. Coop
10. Skilary
11. shelter
12. Alliecat
13. Barkley
14. SportDoggos
15. MJ
16. dolphin
17. vmh
18. jboo
19. matty ice
20. MSU
21. Crayons
22. Capri
23. Pippers
26. Mel

I only saw in my manatee's PM that sign ups were up.... I saw there was one spot left and literally screamed that I might have missed a spot....

then I screamed that I was auto-signed up!

love you forever skiski

:kiss::love::biglove::bow:

:soexcited::highfive::joyful::claps::banana:

Reactions: 5 users
It's ok people take the game seriously but it's a game and people tend to forget that and be hurt by game play but honestly play dirty. It's much more fun that way, and those who just don't get that shouldn't WW. Play and have fun! That's the whole goal.
99% of that post was me blowing smoke and making excuses as fast as possible. ;)
I agree with your reply though.

Reactions: 1 user
I only saw in my manatee's PM that sign ups were up.... I saw there was one spot left and literally screamed that I might have missed a spot....

then I screamed that I was auto-signed up!

love you forever skiski

:kiss::love::biglove::bow:

:soexcited::highfive::joyful::claps::banana:
:love:
Day closes at 10 pm and night closes at 1 am just to letchuknow in case you didn’t read the initial post

1. Caiter?
2. mypetmoose
3. Animutt Midwoof
4. grebes
5. Lawpy
6. Dirty Dog Paws
8. Irish Stagghound
9. Coop
10. Skilary
11. shelter
12. Alliecat
13. Barkley
14. SportDoggos
15. MJ
16. dolphin
17. vmh
18. jboo
19. matty ice
22. Capri
26. Mel
Remember the last time you made a joke name? AM's wolf meta....:p

Reactions: 3 users
1. Caiter?
2. mypetmoose
3. Animutt Midwoof
4. grebes
5. Lawpy
6. Dirty Dog Paws
8. Irish Stagghound
9. Coop
10. Skilary
11. shelter
12. Alliecat
13. Barkley
14. SportDoggos
15. MJ
16. dolphin
17. vmh
18. jboo
19. matty ice
20. MSU
21. Crayons?
22. Capri
23. Pippers?
24. Ziggyandjazzy
25. Stroganoff
26. Mel

ONCE THIS ROSTER FILLS AND THE QUESTIONS ARE CONFIRMED:
Subs: Beagle :xf:

Tots: FrostrySparrow

1. Caiter
2. mypetmoose
3. Animutt Midwoof
4. grebes
5. Lawpy
6. Dirty Dog Paws
8. Irish Stagghound
9. Coop
10. Skilary
11. shelter
12. Alliecat
13. Barkley
14. SportDoggos
15. MJ
16. dolphin
17. vmh
18. jboo
19. matty ice
20. MSU
21. Crayons
22. Capri
23. Pippers?
24. Ziggyandjazzy
25. Stroganoff
26. Mel

Tots:
Karabeans
FrostySparrow

Members don't see this ad :)
1. Caiter
2. mypetmoose
3. Animutt Midwoof
4. grebes
5. Lawpy
6. Dirty Dog Paws
8. Irish Stagghound
9. Coop
10. Skilary
11. shelter
12. Alliecat
13. Barkley
14. SportDoggos
15. MJ
16. dolphin
17. vmh
18. jboo
19. matty ice
20. MSU
21. Crayons
22. Capri
23. Pippers?
24. Ziggyandjazzy
25. Stroganoff
26. Mel

Tots:
Karabeans
FrostySparrow
Mutts

Is there a limit on tots? I'd like to especially because I'm still trying to grasp this game.

@Beagle-Brigade ur in

Players:
1. Caiter
2. mypetmoose
3. Animutt Midwoof
4. grebes
5. Lawpy
6. Dirty Dog Paws
8. Irish Stagghound
9. Coop
10. Skilary
11. shelter
12. Alliecat
13. Barkley
14. SportDoggos
15. MJ
16. dolphin
17. vmh
18. jboo
19. matty ice
20. MSU
21. Crayons
22. Capri
23. Pippers
24. Ziggyandjazzy
25. Beagle
26. Mel

Subs:

Tots:
Karabeans
FrostySparrow
Mutts
Dina

We may need a mod announcement that this game is best played when you don't have any other players on ignore :prof:

ATTENTION
Yeah, so we're starting tomorrow. It would be helpful if people playing liked or responded to this just so we know you know. We'll probably start handing out roles whenever I wake up tomorrow (as long as Dubz is also around) and then we'll be starting with a night cycle so the actual game start will be later in the day--like afternoon, early eveningish I think. You'll all be tagged when the game is starting obviously but I want to make sure everybody actually checks SDN tomorrow. So I'm giving y'all plenty of notice.

We may need a mod announcement that this game is best played when you don't have any other players on ignore :prof:

Also... ya know, generally having living players on ignore is probably a bad strategy. I would think. Wasn't even aware people did that.
Does this add on count as a mod announcement?

Reactions: 14 users
Also... ya know, generally having living players on ignore is probably a bad strategy. I would think. Wasn't even aware people did that.
Does this add on count as a mod announcement?
I think this has also come up as a problem in lounge games in the past. But loungers are a saltier bunch than the vetties usually

I think this has also come up as a problem in lounge games in the past. But loungers are a saltier bunch than the vetties usually
Yeah, I used to have this principle about not putting people on ignore no matter how much they bothered me, but then I started giving in to the temptation of the ignore button, and then realized how much more fun it made SDN lol.... I just reviewed my ignore list, and I'm surprised to see how long it is now haha

Lol so is @Stroganoff playing?
No, sorry.
Idk man when I signed him up he said put him in so I did and then there was an edit and then I asked again and I never got an actual answer from him. I’ll put beagle in then if you say he did actually say no
I made a Telephone Pictionary joke by saying to "put me down for a sentence," to make it seem like I was a derp who mixed TP with WW. Which some misconstrued as me seriously signing up for WW. MY BAD. Have fun though!

Reactions: 2 users
No, sorry.

I made a Telephone Pictionary joke by saying to "put me down for a sentence," to make it seem like I was a derp who mixed TP with WW. Which some misconstrued as me seriously signing up for WW. MY BAD. Have fun though!
Why are you in prevet if you don't secretly want to play?

Reactions: 7 users
We need dogs... in SPAAAACE

Entxsw6.jpg

Reactions: 8 users
Reactions: 1 users