WVU DPT 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tpath11

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just received an email last night saying I was accepted! I honestly wasn't expecting it because I didn't even interview here. I wanted to go to Marshall, but I have 2 weeks to let WVU know. Anyone else hear back from them, and plan on attending WVU DPT 2020?

Members don't see this ad.

Just received an email last night saying I was accepted! I honestly wasn't expecting it because I didn't even interview here. I wanted to go to Marshall, but I have 2 weeks to let WVU know. Anyone else hear back from them, and plan on attending WVU

I was accepted last night too! WVU is definitely in my top two choices. I was never able to visit the PT facility during the fall semester, so I'm hoping I can tour it before the deposit is due. Congrats on your acceptance!

i'm really surprised they didnt offer an interview before accepting us, I know they had early acceptance admits, who i'm sure they interviewed. hmm

Members don't see this ad :)
I thought they did interviews too, but I just looked on PTCAS and it says they do not conduct interviews as part of the admissions process.

That's really exciting for you guys!! Congrats!! Do you know if they send rejection emails? Or waitlist emails? I didn't hear anything and am now just assuming I didn't get in since you guys got acceptances lol

When does everyone have to accept/decline by?

I think I received the email 1-5-17 so we have 2 weeks from then to get everything done and let them know.

Last edited:
I think I received the email 1-5-17 so we have 2 weeks from then to get everything done and let them know.
Oh ok!! Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Update: Accepted offer, just waiting on invoice for tuition deposit.

I just got my acceptance letter today! I have already accepted the offer! Can't wait to meet everyone!

more emails were sent out today... anyone hear anything?