WV/VA School Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WVPT

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied to the majority of schools in WV and VA, and I was wondering if anyone had heard anything in terms of an interview from any of them? Besides an interview with Wheeling Jesuit in January, I haven't received anything else.

Members don't see this ad.

I applied to all WV schools (haven't heard anything) and Shenandoah and haven't heard anything

I applied to the majority of schools in WV and VA, and I was wondering if anyone had heard anything in terms of an interview from any of them? Besides an interview with Wheeling Jesuit in January, I haven't received anything else.
I applied to Wheeling Jesuit and have not heard anything. When did you apply? When did you hear? I have an interview at Marymount in VA in December.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard from anyone yet I submitted sept 4

I applied to Wherling Jesuit and have not heard anything. When did you apply? When did you hear? I have an interview at Marymount in VA in December.

I submitted my application on Aug. 28th and received an interview from Wheeling Jesuit by email on September 30th.

Did they have ED? I didn't think they sent out before March! Thats awesome though, congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats?

Thank you. I don't believe they had early decision or if they did, mine wasn't.
PTCAS Overall GPA: 3.20
PTCAS Pre-req: 3.22
Wheeling Jesuit Pre-req: 3.54
GRE: V:153 Q:162 W:4.0
Hours: 112 total (72 home health, 40 outpatient clinic)
I've been a high school biology teacher the last 3 years hoping to make the transition to PT.

Reactions: 1 user
Thats great!!! Good luck!

I've been a high school biology teacher the last 3 years hoping to make the transition to PT.
That's great! My stats are similar except my GRE scores are not as good as yours. I have over 3000 hours of PT observation in all aspects. I've been working since graduating from undergrad, 2.5 years, in a PT office. I guess I will check them off my list because I applied early August and have not heard from them yet Good luck on your interview!

That's great! My stats are similar except my GRE scores are not as good as yours. I have over 3000 hours of PT observation in all aspects. I've been working since graduating from undergrad, 2.5 years, in a PT office. I guess I will check them off my list because I applied early August and have not heard from them yet Good luck on your interview!

Thank you and good luck to you as well. In the email, it stated I had until Dec. 9th to respond to accepting or declining the interview. Perhaps there will be a second round of interviews at a later date.

Thank you and good luck to you as well. In the email, it stated I had until Dec. 9th to respond to accepting or declining the interview. Perhaps there will be a second round of interviews at a later date.
Thank you!

So since WJU sent out an interview offer to you before the Dec 1 deadline, I wonder if anyone else will.