Writing OAT this week

Moptometry

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
First of all, i would like to thank all of you for all your support. I found out about this website about 3 months ago and i have been checking it on regular basis ever since. SDN has helped me alot in all deparments. I learnt how to study for OAT by reading all your useful comments, got to buy my books for much cheaper through somebody on this website, learnt how to handle stress and tried out different startegies with regards to RC. 2 months of studying has passed and THE day is getting closer. I am writing this week and i am not too nervous about it. I have used the kaplan material, the oat destroyer and for the past 5 days i have been doing the topscore test. kaplans stuff are really helpful but you need a solid 30 days so you can read the big book. oat destroyer is really great, alot of questions which however are slightly hard. The topscore has been pretty awesome as well, I have scored a 350 TT and 335 AA on my topscore test and hope that i can do the same or better on the real thing. I am from canada and my major is Biochemistry. :cool:

Once again, thanks for all your replies, tips and advices.

Members don't see this ad.