Writing OAT but not telling them?

duracell

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if this is possible. I wrote the OAT last October, and received a 330, 2 lower sections scores. Well, I'm applying Aug 1 and Sept 1 and wanted to write the OAT at the beginning of September. So if i do worse, do i have to tell them? (I would tell them not to send the OAT scores to anyone, by not checking any schools). If i do better, can i call them up and tell them I redid it?

However, on the first OAT, i asked them to send my scores to 5 schools. So, will the schools get my 2nd OAT score automatically? Thanks for the help. I'm a nervous wreck! Ahh..

Members don't see this ad.

duracell said:
I'm just wondering if this is possible. I wrote the OAT last October, and received a 330, 2 lower sections scores. Well, I'm applying Aug 1 and Sept 1 and wanted to write the OAT at the beginning of September. So if i do worse, do i have to tell them? (I would tell them not to send the OAT scores to anyone, by not checking any schools). If i do better, can i call them up and tell them I redid it?

However, on the first OAT, i asked them to send my scores to 5 schools. So, will the schools get my 2nd OAT score automatically? Thanks for the help. I'm a nervous wreck! Ahh..

I could be wrong, but when your scores get sent I think they send the results from the last 4 OAT's (or however many times you've taken it if it's less than 4.)

I highly doubt that you'll have trouble getting in with a 330. As long as you have above a 300 and good grades I think you should be fine.