Would you eat a poop hot dog to gain admission to your first choice school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone sitting on a waitlist willing to throw down a fresh poop dog?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
To gain admission, you don't need to eat. Just be full of it.

Haha okay who did it? Who brought this thread back from the dead. I was gonna go to a bbq tomorrow but now I think I'll pass.

after looking taking microbiology....and having our prof tell us the amount of colonies you could grow from feces

hell
no

Well I guess it really depends on what the person ate beforehand...

What quantity of poo are we talking about here? Because if it's a microscopic speck of poo, we inhale that every time we drop a deuce. And whose poo? The only poo that I would consider is the very first poo of a new born baby. And the quantity has to be small enough for me to encapsulate it in a small pill. I am willing to take <100mg of an encapsulated 1 day old infant poo for admission to my first choice. :rolleyes: I would save over $60,000 total in tuition by taking the poo pill.

What quantity of poo are we talking about here? Because if it's a microscopic speck of poo, we inhale that every time we drop a deuce. And whose poo? The only poo that I would consider is the very first poo of a new born baby. And the quantity has to be small enough for me to encapsulate it in a small pill. I am willing to take <100mg of an encapsulated 1 day old infant poo for admission to my first choice. :rolleyes: I would save over $60,000 total in tuition by taking the poo pill.

:barf:

This is very thoughtful and probably reflects my feelings on the matter as well.

Well, I am glad you brought up a worthless thread to tell us you would eat some poo.

2 girls 1 cup.
Oh gawd! :scared:

OP, I said to myself I would do whatever it takes to get in my #1 school(as long as its ethical), but this is taking it beyond what I had in mind.