Would you eat a poop hot dog to gain admission to your first choice school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

atticus27

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
This pre-allo thread got me thinking... Do WE want to get in that bad? I have to admit, I would eat the poop dog if it meant not waiting any longer and garunteed admission.

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on whos poop it is.

This pre-allo thread got me thinking... Do WE want to get in that bad? I have to admit, I would eat the poop dog if it meant not waiting any longer and garunteed admission.

Let's not copy pre-allo people. There are so many things wrong with that forum, I don't even know where to start. :laugh:

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
its not as bad as it sounds.

Good Lord! I want to get in, but I'm not THAT desperate. We have a saying back where I'm from, "I will not call a cow 'my brother' just because I want to eat beef."

hahaha it's a hilarious question
Yes, I really want to get in, but like medicalcpa said, i'm NOT that desperate. Hell no I'm going to eat feces just to get into pharm school. :scared:

Eating someone's feces for admission...

Yeah...not that desperate.

Eating someone's feces for admission...

Yeah...not that desperate.

I think last year I would have definitely answered yes to this question, but this year after doing soul searching, I've realized schools will be lucky to have me. It may sound a bit obnoxious, but I think looking back at my unique and rough life experiences, I bring a lot to the table.

Absolutely, as long as I wouldn't die from it.

That's disgusting, but I would. Enough hot sauce, and almost anything is palatable. Mmmmm....hot sauce. You southerners with Texas Pete's have it the best.

No, this isn't for med-school.

:laugh:

I think it depends on the type of feces and if it is truely safe. I wouldn't risk my life or health to get into pharmacy school. I value my life more than acceptance.

eating feces to get into pharmacy school? there are easier ways to get into pharmacy school (although none of them are guaranteed).

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
my god...
this is quite hilarious
feces, i don't think i can do it
I value my health as well,
i think people should value their health as well to provide health-care to other as well

No. I won't because:
a) I think I am better than that.
b)There are other ways to get into pharmschool

The question should be if you were asked this during interview, what would you say?? haha

I think it depends on the type of feces and if it is truely safe. I wouldn't risk my life or health to get into pharmacy school. I value my life more than acceptance.

It's hilarious how some people analyze eating s**t! By the way, what other types of feces are there? Extra crispy? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't kill you to eat any though.

In the immortal words of Ron Burgundy in "Anchorman"...

Ron: "If I eat the cat poop, will you bring me a steak?"
Tino: "I will bring you a steak!"

A pharmacist can afford steak... Eat the poopy...

It's hilarious how some people analyze eating s**t! By the way, what other types of feces are there? Extra crispy? I'm pretty sure it wouldn't kill you to eat any though.

well i know that elephant dung is used as a survival technique in African desert by drinking the water from the dung to prevent dehydration. You won't be getting many diseases from elephant dung as long as it's fresh (I think). But human feces is just absolutely disgusting and there are a lot of diseases you can get depending on the health of the person who pooped the dung.

hahah, this thread is great.

OP, you should have added a poll! Shame on you.

As for poop hot dog....maybe.

If it meant going to my first choice school, full ride (tuition & rent, books, etc...), guaranteed graduation from said school, and while we're at it....make me the most popular guy in said school, and give me the liver of an ox (so to speak). Oh, and if I'm single in this magical world, let me bang every hot pre-health student on that campus at least once during my 4 years there without risk of STD's. While I'm there, I'll discover the cure for several diseases and win the Nobel prize. In short, I'd be a pharmacy rock star.

Plus, put me on prophylaxis abx + some hallucinogenic mushrooms/drugs before I eat said poop hot dog.

And then, and ONLY then, will I eat a poop hot dog for p-school admission.

If it meant going to my first choice school, full ride (tuition & rent, books, etc...), guaranteed graduation from said school, and while we're at it....make me the most popular guy in said school, and give me the liver of an ox (so to speak). Oh, and if I'm single in this magical world, let me bang every hot pre-health student on that campus at least once during my 4 years there without risk of STD's. While I'm there, I'll discover the cure for several diseases and win the Nobel prize. In short, I'd be a pharmacy rock star.

Plus, put me on prophylaxis abx + some hallucinogenic mushrooms/drugs before I eat said poop hot dog.

:laugh: That's classic!

Easy for you to say, you're already in pharm school!

...and you have a kick-ass sombrero...

LOL, that is hilarious! I would eat a poop dog every day and chase it down with diarrhea for that.

haha, that's not me in the sombrero...maybe in 30 years when i grow a 2nd chin, hahah.

atticus...that's nasty. you're one sick f**k :eek:

for some reason when i thought it said "dog poop" i was more inclined to eat that than human poop lol..... don't ask....

I keep thinking of that scene in Entourage when Ari asks Lloyd to get human feces to put in a bag.

You know, if you read this thread as a guest, you will see Google ads about "poop eating puppies," and "coprophagia" at the top of the page. Lol.

Easy solution: blend it. If you're extra lazy, grab a smoothie from Jamba and add a shot of diarrhea.

maybe if it were deep-fried and wrapped in bacon? LOL JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't do it for admittance, because your going to eat it regularly once you get in.

Don't worry- you'll eat alot of it once you get out of pharmacy school. :)

I don't think I could eat it.

It's sad but I would probaly do it in a second. I guess I am just that desperate =(

i'll eat the one with corn....hahah....jp, i don't think i will ever do that, not worth getting sick ...

If it was put in a Steak Chipotle and I would not die from it. YES,

I'm still waiting for a member of an adcom to show up at my door with a giant poop log and a video camera, saying "You've been conditionally accepted!"

have you all forgotten the types of bacteria that can be thriving in a nice pile of poooooooo

have you all forgotten the types of bacteria that can be thriving in a nice pile of poooooooo

lol, that's why i said prophylaxis abx...that should get, hmm, most of it. :luck:

It depends....right now? Hell yeah cause I'm just a freshman.

But like...if I had like 2 or 1 year left...hell no homie.

2 girls 1 cup.

I'm still waiting for a member of an adcom to show up at my door with a giant poop log and a video camera, saying "You've been conditionally accepted!"
LOL

Anyway, No, I wouldn't do it... eww >_<;

i bet you would.

maybe a stinky one too :D

Thanks for bumping my old threads. I liked this one.

Thanks for bumping my old threads. I liked this one.

lol
I like this one too.
And you know what, I've been giving it some thought. And after being waitlisted at UB, yes..I would.
Even though thats so, so gross.

its what i call breakfast.

(its my second post on this thread...i couldnt help myself)

1 month ago I would have eaten any kind of poop hot dog imaginable. You could saturate that dog with excrements from each species that walks the earth and I would treat it like an ice cream cone if it meant admission.
Perhaps this should become an interview ritual to see who actual wants the seat in the class and who has another school in mind or another career they would rather pursue. I know I would be brushing the feces out of my teeth with a smile at the end of the day.