Program-Specific Info / Q's Would it look bad if

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bellaot

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I submitted an application to a non OTCAS school back in May. They said they don’t start looking at them until 07/01. Is it bad etiquette if I reach out to get a time frame for when i will know if i got an interview?

I’ve already contacted them a couple times now in regards to other stuff so I don’t want to seem annoying but I’m very anxious to find out

Members don't see this ad.

I submitted an application to a non OTCAS school back in May. They said they don’t start looking at them until 07/01. Is it bad etiquette if I reach out to get a time frame for when i will know if i got an interview?

I’ve already contacted them a couple times now in regards to other stuff so I don’t want to seem annoying but I’m very anxious to find out
Learn to be patient now. The application process is all about the wait. Typically it’s a month after they close apps before they start interviewing. I would contact after that time frame.

Reactions: 1 user
Learn to be patient now. The application process is all about the wait. Typically it’s a month after they close apps before they start interviewing. I would contact after that time frame.

Okay well that makes me feel better. I applied last cycle but it was all OTCAS schools and it was easier to find info here and other places but i cannot find ANY info on this school since they aren't OTCAS. I'm glad to know that a month is about average though.

Reactions: 1 user
Okay well that makes me feel better. I applied last cycle but it was all OTCAS schools and it was easier to find info here and other places but i cannot find ANY info on this school since they aren't OTCAS. I'm glad to know that a month is about average though.
Gives them time to review all the applicants. They usually hold off on that till they have all the files. :)