Would anyone be willing to read my disadvantaged status answer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SquigglyQ

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been told that I would absolutely be considered disadvantaged, but I wanted to know if the tone, grammar, and message were good? I hate talking about myself (hence why my PS still is not complete), so, if you are willing to read it, please me know if anything needs to be added, removed, or clarified.

Thank you SDN.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd be willing to read it, though I have to warn you that I just finished up my first year of undergrad and might not know what looks good to medical schools as a whole yet. I'd just check for grammar and what I think of it overall.

I'd be willing to read it, though I have to warn you that I just finished up my first year of undergrad and might not know what looks good to medical schools as a whole yet. I'd just check for grammar and what I think of it overall.
Feel free to PM me

I am also disadvantaged and submitted that description. I know it's a little weird to write about. Feel free to message me and I can look it over.