Worried like Hell,i missed 10 qs in ck exam!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ice dude

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

I took my ck today, it was about 20% or so like UW,it was easy though, I would have had good feeling, if i wouldnt have missed 10 questions, couldnt finish in time for the first n 2nd block, probably nobody would have heard about it, neither i could believe, there was some problem with the software, it took time to change the screen n even on locking an answer, everything had delay , even markin a question took like ur 2- 3 seconds,i talked to the staff of prometric n even showed him dat its takin time n iam losing time, well he didnt agree with me(*******), wasted my time.
Man!!! iam worried after all that hardwork, it comes down to this, prayin that i will still get above 230 inshallah.

Members don't see this ad.

you missed 10 questions?

uh oh. that's the end of that. You fail.

that can't be. I will still pass , wait and see!
Though it sounds worse.

Man .... you must be a newbie to the USMLE exams. You can miss 50 questions (or maybe more?) in your CK exam and still get a 99 (>236).

By the way if you really missed 10 questions only (and I doubt that anyone can know how many Qs he/she missed) you are looking for a score that is definitely more than 260.

Relax dude and hope for the best.

GL

Members don't see this ad :)
the 10 i missed were the ones, i didnt even had the chance to see, not to mention the rest which could have been wrong but anyway it was not a bad test.

hey man it depends on how well you were doing on the practice exams and on UW. I missed 5-6 questions bc I was so nervous early on in the exam and I still ended up with a 244, 99.

WHAT?? i'm so confused! are you saying that the computer locked you out and didn't let you answer 10 questions? or you think that of all the questions that you took you only got 10 of them wrong...

hey man it depends on how well you were doing on the practice exams and on UW. I missed 5-6 questions bc I was so nervous early on in the exam and I still ended up with a 244, 99.
In UW I was getting around 70% and yes, me too was nervous like hell but not before but when only 6 min left and still had 12 qs i guess to look at.

WHAT?? i'm so confused! are you saying that the computer locked you out and didn't let you answer 10 questions? or you think that of all the questions that you took you only got 10 of them wrong...

Not saying that computer locked me out, i am sayin it would freeze for a couple of seconds every time i move onto a nxt question or try to lock an answer option.