Work from home/Home Biz Opportunity

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

leon4

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody,

I want to tell you about my home business and would like to invite you to be a part of this company which gives you the freedom to work from home and earn without the hassles of office politics. The company I am a part of as an independent business owner is Ameriplan. It has been in business for the last 18 years. It has an A rating with BBB. It offers healthcare plans at a discounted rate to people who may or may not have health insurance coverage. Free training provided, all work done from the comfort of your home, through the phone and internet. If you are interested, visit www.freedomathomteam.com/LJeapen, read through the whole website, check out the testimonials, research the company well. And if u think u like this, click on request for interview and I will call you and answer your questions, if any. For the low cost of $50/month, u can have ur own business. Hoping to hear from all of you soon.
Take care all.:love:

Members don't see this ad.