Women pharmacists and dating

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
i mean if you want to call urself ugly man be out..im i know handsome..i get that compliment everyday...:D:D

Of course you are more beautiful than me. You are a "God's Son" afterall.

Members don't see this ad.

i mean if you want to call urself ugly man be out..im i know handsome..i get that compliment everyday...:D:D

If you get compliments how handsome you are on a daily basis, you must belong to a certain minority.

Members don't see this ad :)
Of course you are more beautiful than me. You are a "God's Son" afterall.

We have another entry into the most immodest/narcissistic pharmacist contest.....

i have a female pharmacist manager. She is in her 40s and not even married. I can understand why she is not married because she is like a feministic witch. She goes through one of her menopausal episodes where she completely verbally abuses her technician or clerk co-workers. I can't even imagine how a man can live with her.

Read your post carefully. Maybe she doesn't have a man because she acts like a jerk? This is a quality that can be found in men as well as women and has nothing to do with her gender. Just what is a feministic (is that really a word?) witch like as opposed to your garden variety witch? Does she fly on a special kind of broom? Also is she a feministic witch or is she a like a feministic witch, but really doesn't belong in that particualr category.....

You should ask her out. You never know. That feminist witch might be rockin' it like the naughty wicked witch of the west in the bedroom ;)

She may be naughty in bed but if she looks like a witch, it is not worth it (see? I still kepy my high standards)

Or you can use the American Flag and do it for your country :p

I noticed in my class there were a lot of breaks ups and divorces after the first semester of P1 year.

If you get compliments how handsome you are on a daily basis, you must belong to a certain minority.

or his aunt visits him every day.

I thought all the big ego people went to medical school

I noticed in my class there were a lot of breaks ups and divorces after the first semester of P1 year.

It depends, if their in pharmacy school together... maybe not. It's when couples who have nothing in common w/ one another get together b/c of looks that do. Educational disparities, not seeing enough of the other... etc.

On that note (don't kill me guys please) but I have noticed that medical students and pharmacy students who date tend to get along really well...much more so than other healthcare professions...I wonder why.

So now I realize that every rich, handsome male pharmacist I see when I'm a rich, pretty doctor, I will make a pass at. At some point one of these guys will want to impregnate me.

That way, I won't be alone with all my money when we marry. We will have 2 mansions, 2 Porsches, 2 jacuzzis instead of 1 of each ;)

None of this really matters.. love is the only thing that matters.. one day you might know.

Members don't see this ad :)
Uhhh....I'll go ahead and take one of those please :D Do I just sign up right here or what? I had an rph girlfriend for a couple years, she was a pretty rad girl. I'll take another one, sure....:cool:

I have always aspired to be a full-time cabana boy or trapped by an attractive cougar on the prowl anyways. I do need a reliable backup plan.

Even though it is almost 2009, most women want to date a man who is at least as successful as they are. The problem is that those type of men have more options and 4 out of 5 times, they would rather date a younger and prettier woman than a smarter and richer woman.

So as successful women get older, they have 2 options: stay single or lower their standards. The latter option is more appealing for most women, and so they end up compromising and marrying a less successful guy. The end.

This is a good answer for why female pharmacists appear more desperate than usual women....:luck:

Reactions: 1 user
Even though it is almost 2009, most women want to date a man who is at least as successful as they are. The problem is that those type of men have more options and 4 out of 5 times, they would rather date a younger and prettier woman than a smarter and richer woman.

So as successful women get older, they have 2 options: stay single or lower their standards. The latter option is more appealing for most women, and so they end up compromising and marrying a less successful guy. The end.

What if you're a smarter, richer, nicer, funnier, AND prettier woman - and you still can't get dates? :mad:

Female pharmacists are usually smarter, richer, nice, funnier, prettier, you name it.. They can get dates if they go out to meet people all the time, the problem is the guys you meet might be just after your money on top of all the other usual things that women can be taken advantage of by men :mad: One of my classmate has been struggling in the dating scene since she graduated, and all she wants is just a good man who loves her :confused: :luck:

I would definitely be ok with dating a a professional female who was more educated and made more money than me.

Not having to pay for dates and being the one to receive gifts would be nice for a change. :D

You don't mind paying for dates right?
Since you're the one who makes more.

And to all the females pharmacists looking for a man: I'm single. :thumbup:

She may be naughty in bed but if she looks like a witch, it is not worth it (see? I still kepy my high standards)

Well, you could always use a paper bag... gotta love scary movie 2. :D

Sounds to me like this woman is so ugly, he needs a gas mask as well as a paper bag :thumbdown:

And I thought us women had it bad. Sheesh! :laugh:

What if you're a smarter, richer, nicer, funnier, AND prettier woman - and you still can't get dates? :mad:

Most likely men are intimidated by you period. Or your age might be a factor.

Last edited:
Most likely men are intimidated by you period. Or your age might be a factor.

I find though most girls who are physically attractive regardless of education are able to snag a solid boyfriend.

Maybe:laugh:

Holy sh!*...this would have made perfect sense if guys would INDEED rather date a younger and prettier woman than a smarter and richer woman.

After reading some posts, I have to say that I genuinely believe 90% of posters here are in high school.

I really did not know such interest was expressed on such an irrelevant subject.

Last edited:
I really did not know such interest was expressed on such an irrelevant subject.

and you proved your point by posting in an "irrelevant" thread. :thumbup:

After reading some posts, I have to say that I genuinely believe 90% of posters here are in high school.

Thank you for your wise words of wisdom :whistle:

just checking up on what the pill counters are up to these days.

Should I use the paper bag, the Amerian flag, or the gas mask :rolleyes: hmm.
You ought have some bad encounter with Rph to call them pill counters.

What if I marry a really hot male nurse or PA? Both made a pass at me the other day.

LOLLOLOL you are sooo funny! I loved reading your posts; half of your posts are all on this relationship thread. Btw, how's the male-pharmacist chase so far? :laugh:

I think you have a point. I know a lot of guys that don't feel very comfortable when they find out that a woman has higher income or better education than them. But there also men that I dated online that don't care, they go for more important values like character or common interests. If a person really loves you, it doesn't matter if you earn more or less than him.

Before I get my a** kicked, hear me out. Forget about money, forget about interests, goals and ambitions. Find a man with common values and all of the other problems will go away.

I'm not saying this will be easy. But it's how you will find a partner to build a relationship with.

aww.... Love in Pharmacy ...can you really have both together?

Other than the potential turn-off of knowing what meds he's on and the possibility for ethical problems, I preferred to keep my personal and professional lives far, far apart.

I would ask out only the girls who are on anti-depressants/anti-psychotics.

HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

I think you have a point. I know a lot of guys that don't feel very comfortable when they find out that a woman has higher income or better education than them. But there also men that I dated online that don't care, they go for more important values like character or common interests. If a person really loves you, it doesn't matter if you earn more or less than him.

Way to revive an old topic. :thumbdown:

I have a random question about this stuff:

What do you think about dating a woman pharmacist after graduating from pharmacy school? You wouldn't go through the drama of having people in your class know about it since only your close friends would know. And if you two break up, then most pharmacists that were in your class would not know about it. Would this be very difficult to do?

My coworker (female pharmacist) on dating- "They're either intimidated by you (and your salary) or they can't afford you."

Is this really common? I've been off the market for awhile, so I can't go by my own personal experience. Or maybe she's just dating the wrong type of guys. :laugh:

I think your statement fits better with female medical doctors (MD) than female pharmacists.

And yes it has been my experience that most men prefer hot girls that are kinda dumb....just as soon as they find out that you are smarter than they are they don't like it. :(

I think your statement fits better with female medical doctors (MD) than female pharmacists.

And yes it has been my experience that most men prefer hot girls that are kinda dumb....just as soon as they find out that you are smarter than they are they don't like it. :(

Eh, I like smart and sexy. Unfortunately, those two don't go together often times.

How can you find a girlfriend in pharmacy school?

Most of them are Waziristani, Pashtun, Gujarti, Hindi, Arab, Pashtun, Tajik, Punjabi, Baluchi, Persian, Punjab, Sindhi or Kashmiri...

...therefore already in arranged marriages or under intense family pressure not to mingle outside their particular ethnic group.

How can you find a girlfriend in pharmacy school?

Most of them are Waziristani, Pashtun, Gujarti, Hindi, Arab, Pashtun, Tajik, Punjabi, Baluchi, Persian, Punjab, Sindhi or Kashmiri...

...therefore already in arranged marriages or under intense family pressure not to mingle outside their particular ethnic group.

one thing you need is good connections :laugh:

then, when something is up, you know about it since word gets around very fast in pharmacy school.

i highly doubt that is a problem for you

i highly doubt that is a problem for you

You are not nice! :( And FYI I have all A(s) right now in pharmacy school...I just don't know how long I can keep it up. :laugh:

You are not nice! :( And FYI I have all A(s) right now in pharmacy school...I just don't know how long I can keep it up. :laugh:

Hope i never have "that" problem :idea:

This is very interesting thread to me. I've been in a relationship with a girl for a year and then when I got into pharmacy school, I met this crazy hot girl. I'm always curious to know how easy it is to find a gorgeous girl to date when I graduate since I'm not into 'clubbing' or anything of the sort.
Perhaps I'm shallow, but I just want a small, pretty girl.

This is very interesting thread to me. I've been in a relationship with a girl for a year and then when I got into pharmacy school, I met this crazy hot girl. I'm always curious to know how easy it is to find a gorgeous girl to date when I graduate since I'm not into 'clubbing' or anything of the sort.
Perhaps I'm shallow, but I just want a small, pretty girl.

The honesty in this post is quite refreshing...:laugh:

I went with an Engineer instead of another pharmacy student. For some reason, most of the pharmacists I've met have either married, or are currently dating an engineer. Odd?:p

Last edited:
You sound like the girl of my dreams.
johnep

You know, girls just want a good guy that truly loves them.

And by "good guy" they mean-MUST be taller-must be good looking-have a big weenis-make as much or more money-and be the funniest life of the flocking party mo-focker around

I'd just like to chime in for the defense of female doctors- I have come across some pretty great looking MDs in the Miami area, but maybe that's just the location.

This is really interesting to me because when I was in undergrad I took an Animal Behavior seminar course and each week a student was in charge of analyzing and presenting a study published in a journal. For my study I was assigned a topic on sexual selection and it was a study done on how men and women have different "strategies" and how we make different trade offs depending on self rated physical attractiveness, level of success, etc. The authors actually found a scientific way to try and prove a lot of the same exact theories being discussed here.

I think in a way it is rough for professional women in general because most of the time you're working so hard that you have little time to date and meet people until you are well into your career, which usually means you are pushing into your 30's. Some guys are shallow and care about age, but if you take care of yourself you can still look young. I think the whole cougar trend is catching on, but historically guys do like younger women. Oh well... maybe it's also hard for women to meet guys in pharmacy school because the male to female ratio is so dismal.

I have found that most guys who don't consider themselves to have an extremely successful future are very appreciative to gain the attention of a girl with a lot going for them, but then again I'm not a pharmacist or even pharmacy student yet. Also, in college it seems like the successful guys are pretty well educated enough to want a partner who shares common interests and intelligence, but then again I am still pretty young and inexperienced so maybe things change later in life when people are actually practicing in their career of choice.

Successful men in their 30s hold all the cards.

I look forward to being a toxic bachelor who only dates 18-22 year olds.

Successful men in their 30s hold all the cards.

I look forward to being a toxic bachelor who only dates 18-22 year olds.

True! Successful men in their 30s do hold all the cards, but a pharmacist's salary will NOT be enough for you to date hot 18-22 year olds when you are in your 30s. You will need Donald Trump's salary for that. LOL...