Winged Scapula

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
That Bugatti picture makes me want to puke.

This one too
o-BUGATTI-facebook.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
.....they make leopard print vespas.
pink, leopard print vespas.

why would anyone hit me on a pink leopard print vespa?! wantwant want

.....they make leopard print vespas.
pink, leopard print vespas.

why would anyone hit me on a pink leopard print vespa?! wantwant want
It's your funeral. Just make sure you put in plans for a pink, leopard print coffin to match when you are buying it.

Reactions: 1 user
It's your funeral. Just make sure you put in plans for a pink, leopard print coffin to match when you are buying it.

Haha that was some serious Dr. House convincing skill right there.

I could be wrong, but I think she's in a pre-contemplation stage
Hmm...somewhere between pre-contemplative and contemplative.

I did test drive the Maserati GranTurisimo last weekend. Then I started thinking about how much I love my car and since I've taken good care of it, maybe just a new paint job to perk her up and save myself some $$$$. But then I looked at the Maserati again...

It took me a year to pick out a couch for the LR, so this will be a long process boys.

Reactions: 2 users
Hmm...somewhere between pre-contemplative and contemplative.

I did test drive the Maserati GranTurisimo last weekend. Then I started thinking about how much I love my car and since I've taken good care of it, maybe just a new paint job to perk her up and save myself some $$$$. But then I looked at the Maserati again...

It took me a year to pick out a couch for the LR, so this will be a long process boys.

Have you considered rapping and some implants?

nicki-minaj-reveals-pink-lamborghini-aventador-video-photo-gallery-69062-7.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
Loved it.

Its the soft top that's got me hesitating. I don't have covered parking at work and and can see it cracking in our heat in a few years.
Understandable. I wish there was some easy way to protect the top without doing monthly cleaning/reapplying of protectants, or without putting a car cover on every time you park it.

@caffeinemia will you do my butt implants when you finish training?

NontradCA has seen my pictures on FB and apparently is not a fan of my lack of gluteal assets.

The upside might be that I wouldn't have to use a gel pad on my rowing machine!

Hahaha. Oh god, butt implants are a bad idea! I've seen a number go bad. I swear they pop because of the constant "stress forces" on them. ;). Don't even mention the crazies who go and get their butts injected with mineral oil or raw, non-medical grade silicone in South America.

A butt lift/auto-aug, on the the hand, can give gorgeous results.

However, at the end of the day, it may be best to find a man or woman who will worship your gluteals, irrespective of their projection. Not everyone wants a Kim Kardashian btw.

(And I may have to charge you for it, but don't ban me yo ;P)

I did test drive the Maserati GranTurisimo last weekend. Then I started thinking about how much I love my car and since I've taken good care of it, maybe just a new paint job to perk her up and save myself some $$$$.

can't blame you on deciding what type of car to get. At least for you its cars, for me its an everyday back and forth decision whether to get In-N-Out, Chipotle or some Chinese food.

Is your Lexus SC the 2006-2010 version? Considering those had a considerable stuff added from the 2003-2005 generation, maybe its worth to perk her up. Might wanna ask the lexus SC forum for advice on that though.

can't blame you on deciding what type of car to get. At least for you its cars, for me its an everyday back and forth decision whether to get In-N-Out, Chipotle or some Chinese food.

Is your Lexus SC the 2006-2010 version? Considering those had a considerable stuff added from the 2003-2005 generation, maybe its worth to perk her up. Might wanna ask the lexus SC forum for advice on that though.

In n out grilled cheez, omg.

@caffeinemia will you do my butt implants when you finish training?

NontradCA has seen my pictures on FB and apparently is not a fan of my lack of gluteal assets.

The upside might be that I wouldn't have to use a gel pad on my rowing machine!
When did I say I wasn't a fan? I like all shapes and sizes...relatively. Besides you've got other things going on ;). According to @cbrons I'm an eclectic DO, so I can make it work. :love:

I have the same dilemmas. Last night I couldn't decide between burgers: Five Guys, Smashburger, Habit Grill etc.

It is. Its a beautiful deep pine green with light basketball colored full leather.

Hahaha. Oh god, butt implants are a bad idea! I've seen a number go bad. I swear they pop because of the constant "stress forces" on them. ;). Don't even mention the crazies who go and get their butts injected with mineral oil or raw, non-medical grade silicone in South America.

A butt lift/auto-aug, on the the hand, can give gorgeous results.

However, at the end of the day, it may be best to find a man or woman who will worship your gluteals, irrespective of their projection. Not everyone wants a Kim Kardashian btw.

(And I may have to charge you for it, but don't ban me yo ;P)
Just joking.

I"m happy with what I've got (or not got); my body type will come back in style some day. It would be hard to imagine having KK's physique.

I see a fair number of women each year with the free silicone injections in their breast; I cannot imagine sitting on some of those hard silicone granulomas. Ouch!

Just joking.

I"m happy with what I've got (or not got); my body type will come back in style some day. It would be hard to imagine having KK's physique.

I see a fair number of women each year with the free silicone injections in their breast; I cannot imagine sitting on some of those hard silicone granulomas. Ouch!

what body type is that? all heels ;) cuz thats all most of us have seen.

Heh...I'll leave that to others to describe if they wish.

Let's just say that when handing out backsides, I was at the end of the line.

Not the only quality to look for in a woman. rapping skills and brains are important too. preferably c cup brains. j/k j/k

I must say... I seriously enjoy not having facebook. But there are rare instances where I do feel like I'm missing out on something good.

Deactivated FB last summer, zero intentions of going back to it. Too much drama, gossipy relatives in the homeland, somehow **** kept getting back to my equally gossipy aggravating mother, etc. No thank you

Reactions: 1 users
I have the same dilemmas. Last night I couldn't decide between burgers: Five Guys, Smashburger, Habit Grill etc.

It is. Its a beautiful deep pine green with light basketball colored full leather.

basketball interior. I've never heard of that before.

Deactivated FB last summer, zero intentions of going back to it. Too much drama, gossipy relatives in the homeland, somehow **** kept getting back to my equally gossipy aggravating mother, etc. No thank you
Well they wouldn't have had if you didn't have them as friends. That being said I understand how it happens; my half-sister sometimes reports things I've posted to other family members with whom I'm not FB friends. Nothing bad its just...well if I wanted them to know, I'd tell them.

for a while I used to suffer from "facebook depression," which was getting bitter at seeing everyone post pics about enjoying life.

Also my nosy Indian family members couldnt keep tabs on me - two can play at that game.

Well they wouldn't have had if you didn't have them as friends. That being said I understand how it happens; my half-sister sometimes reports things I've posted to other family members with whom I'm not FB friends. Nothing bad its just...well if I wanted them to know, I'd tell them.

It was a lot of "oh my god how could you let your daughter date SOMEONE MUSLIM THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT OMG HOW" bull****

That and I don't always tell my parents what I'm up to and friends of friends would see location tags and literally call my mother to gossip. these women have nothing better to do with their lives than drink tea go shopping and gossip

It was a lot of "oh my god how could you let your daughter date SOMEONE MUSLIM THAT LOOKS LIKE THAT OMG HOW" bull****

That and I don't always tell my parents what I'm up to and friends of friends would see location tags and literally call my mother to gossip. these women have nothing better to do with their lives than drink tea go shopping and gossip
I understand. You just have to have location tags turned off, and be notified before anyone tags you, posts on your timeline/wall etc. Sometimes people want to post stupid stuff on my wall that I disallow.

Fortunately my parents don't go on FB much (my mother keeps forgetting her log in); not that I have anything to hide.

I understand. You just have to have location tags turned off, and be notified before anyone tags you, posts on your timeline/wall etc. Sometimes people want to post stupid stuff on my wall that I disallow.

Fortunately my parents don't go on FB much (my mother keeps forgetting her log in); not that I have anything to hide.
This is the best feature on FB.

@Winged Scapula would you be my sugar momma. I can cook, clean, give massages, paint toe nails and hold shopping bags of shoooz. I only want this last 1k of school debt paid off so they stop harassing me every day +pity+

@Winged Scapula would you be my sugar momma. I can cook, clean, give massages, paint toe nails and hold shopping bags of shoooz. I only want this last 1k of school debt paid off so they stop harassing me every day +pity+
Well you'll have to hone your skills a little bit more as I don't care for massages and I have a professional to do my pedicures. But for a measly thousand dollars I can find a few things for you to do!

@SouthernSurgeon - post # 33,333!

That's horrible. Who would do that?

Rhymes with... No wait, nvm. It's Ghetto.
Or "Ghetto Fabulous"

If you want to see ridiculous spending, go google prices for chrome rims over 22 inches. And remember that next time you see those on the streets.

Also awesome that this thread lives

Reactions: 1 users
Also, regarding the penis on the Bugatti: it happens. My older car had beer bottles thrown on my windshield. My current car had the passenger window broken into and recently someone decided to spit on it repeatedly.

Rhymes with... No wait, nvm. It's Ghetto.
Or "Ghetto Fabulous"

If you want to see ridiculous spending, go google prices for chrome rims over 22 inches. And remember that next time you see those on the streets.

Also awesome that this thread lives
Hmmm..."ghetto fabulous"? I'm not sure about that. Looks like something more akin to hillbilly fabulous.