William Carey DPT 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

alexanderfogg

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from WCU?

Members don't see this ad.

Did anyone else just get this email?

Our Admissions Committee at William Cary University is in the process of reviewing applications. You are receiving this email because your application is under consideration for admission into our program. I realize that many of you have applied to multiple programs and have probably already received acceptance letters. Congratulations! Welcome to the physical therapy profession.

While I hope that William Carey is everyone's first choice, I realize that some of you may have already accepted offers from other programs. If so, please extend us the courtesy of a reply to this email requesting that we remove your application from consideration. That will allow us a smoother and more efficient applicant review.

If you wish for your application to remain in our admissions portal, there is no action required on your part. We hope to send out letters of intent (acceptance or denial) during the first week in March.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was looking at William Careys DPT website and there wasn't much info there, what do you know about the program?

I got that email too! I'm hoping they'll send us more info soon.

The deadline for the deposit was due this past Monday. Any updates?

The deadline for the deposit was extended to March 30th.

Anybody heard anything lately?
If you are on the waitlist I would recommend calling the school to see if they can provide you with your position on the waitlist or any additional information. They sent out test emails for the class of 2023 but I am not sure if the class list is finalized.

Reactions: 1 user
If you are on the waitlist I would recommend calling the school to see if they can provide you with your position on the waitlist or any additional information. They sent out test emails for the class of 2023 but I am not sure if the class list is finalized.
I emailed Ruth and haven't got a response.

Is anyone here in William Carey’s program? I just got accepted today and am trying to decide as I can’t find much information about the program.