will you read my personal statement?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

michk

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody,
I am planning on applying to podiatry school this summer. I was told that the personal statement for podiatry school is around 500 words. My orginal personal statement was around 1000 so even though I have narrowed it down now to about 500 words, I am worried that it is not as powerful of an essay. I really want the admissions of the schools to be impressed and moved by my story and want to know more. Since all of you have been accepted to podiatry schools already, would any of you be willing to give me your email and read my statement and offer me advice? I would appreciate any help!Thanks so much

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
michk, if you still need any help with your PS please don't hesitate to PM me, and I'll give you my email address. All the best.

We have an official list of PS Readers on the pre-allo forum, and it is generally safer to entrust your paper to someone with a solid history of helpfulness on the forums. Many students on that list have already been accepted into medical school and are likely to be willing to help you out if they have time.

Here is a link to the list:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=512632