What websites/blogs do you read for Podiatry info?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SideQuest

Reaction score
Hey everyone! What websites/blogs do you find are adding value to your knowledge of Podiatry? I frequent SDN to try and stay connected, but it would great if there was another source I can check out that people deemed valuable. Let me know what you think.

Members don't see this ad.

You would probably have to define 'knowledge of podiatry'... science/surgery, running an office, etc?

For scientific info, ACFAS.org content or PubMed (journals) is the only ones you really need...
Occasional manufacturer websites for surgical implant/technique.

Reactions: 1 user
You would probably have to define 'knowledge of podiatry'... science/surgery, running an office, etc?

For scientific info, ACFAS.org content or PubMed (journals) is the only ones you really need...
Occasional manufacturer websites for surgical implant/technique.
Thanks for the reply! I'll check those out. Also just want to say I always read your posts and find the info you give very useful, so thank you for that.

Since you've mentioned it, do you have any sources in mind that talk about running an office? I'm in AAPPM and think my group members would find that info useful.

Members don't see this ad :)
All you need is podiatry today the most peer reviewed source for all things podiatry.

Reactions: 1 users