Will this disqualify me from a program?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JoshuaDannon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, so I have an app that has a deadline of November 1st. I just realized a few days ago that I forgot to send them my GRE scores! I ordered my gre scores this past fri but am not sure if they will make it there by November 1st. Will I be ok as long as I get the PTCAS part in my Nov 1st? Everything is complete... just need ETS to get them my scores!

Members don't see this ad.

I'd suggest calling the school and letting them know that the scores are on the way. ETS can be kind of slow when processing orders sometimes.

Some schools have a hard deadline of when they need EVERYTHING. I would call the school ASAP and let them know the situation

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pretty sure you're fine. As long as they receive your score by the time they review your app you should be fine.

Better question-- why are your GRE scores so low? Lmfao.
Physical therapy schools are more concerned on the individuals they accept into the program and not so much on GRE scores. Using terms such as Lmfao will probably not get you very far in the acceptance process when it comes to interviews. Your laughing at a current student who got accepted into quality programs. Better luck next year man!!

Reactions: 2 users
Physical therapy schools are more concerned on the individuals they accept into the program and not so much on GRE scores. Using terms such as Lmfao will probably not get you very far in the acceptance process when it comes to interviews. Your laughing at a current student who got accepted into quality programs. Better luck next year man!!

I happen to not even be applying to PT school for another 2-3 years, so Lmfao @ you, chump. Could care less about "better luck next year"-- I got plenty of time to mature and grow up before I apply. Good luck trying to "tap" my GRE scores. Get big, rookie! ROFL

GRE scores: 166 quant, 165 verb, 5.0 a.w.

peace noobs

I happen to not even be applying to PT school for another 2-3 years, so Lmfao @ you, chump. Could care less about "better luck next year"-- I got plenty of time to mature and grow up before I apply. Good luck trying to "tap" my GRE scores. Get big, rookie! ROFL

peace noobs
If you aren't applying for 2-3 years, why did you start this thread and say to the world that you didn't complete your application by sending your stellar GRE scores? That's confusing because it sure sounds like you are applying this year.....? I didn't get a 165 quant, 165 verb, and 5.0 a.w., but I don't think applying this year means you're applying in 2-3 years. But what do I know, I'm just a first year PT student.

Reactions: 1 user

peace noobs

You certainly do need that time. And I certainly hope for your sake that PT Admissions people don't browse these forums and see this, since giving out your specific GRE score for a program with a specific deadline for a late GRE score being sent really narrows down who this rude applicant can be.

peace noobs

So you forgot to send your ETS scores to an imaginary school...that you will not be applying to for another 2-3 years?

Also, name one school that base their acceptances solely on GRE scores. You fail at life.

Also, this guy is full of it. He's just trolling. Look at his previous posts. He claims GPAs (yes, that's plural) of anywhere from 3.4 to 3.9. GRE scores of 158 to 16X-whatever.

You have to be a really small (or special) person to feel the need to consistently lie to strangers on the internetZ. I'll stop feeding the troll now.

Last edited: