Will my App go through if I'm missing a letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nimsss

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So one of my science professors is really slow on writing my letter. However two of my three evaluators have submitted their letters of recommendation. My question is some schools only require two letters, would my application still go through from OptomCas if I submit my apps to those schools even though my third evaluation hasn't been submitted?

Members don't see this ad.

I believe it would still go through. I can't say for sure because I submitted 4 letters. I think if certain schools you applied to needed his letter they would tell you. They likely won't review your application until they have it.

I just completed my professional transcript entry but it still says awaiting materials in the program status. It's probably because of that missing letter but will I be able to move into the verifying stage still?

I just completed my professional transcript entry but it still says awaiting materials in the program status. It's probably because of that missing letter but will I be able to move into the verifying stage still?

I know mine wasn't completely verified and sent to the schools until all of my letters were submitted. They will still look over the professional transcript entry as long as you submitted payment and sent in your transcript to optomcas. Depending on your relationship with your professor, I would let them know that the status of your application is dependent on their submission. Good luck!