Wieder's Pocket Guide to Urology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

armybound

urologist.
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone else ordered/used this book? How long did it take to get to you?

Do any residents/attendings have opinions on if the book is good or not? I've seen residents at my school using it.

Members don't see this ad.

It's a great resource - I used it as a med student and that's the book most of the residents carried. The website seems a little weird, but it's legit. Takes about a week to ship. Are you Army HPSP?

I am not. I had originally interviewed at and wanted to attend USUHS, thus the name.

Probably still have a future in the military eventually.

Members don't see this ad :)
Weider got me through the in service exam and the written boards. Definitely get it. It's extremely condensed, but every word in it is important to know.

Just had a discussion with my old residents who are graduating this year and agree Weider was KEY for the written boards!!!!

Just had a discussion with my old residents who are graduating this year and agree Weider was KEY for the written boards!!!!

Is it written to a level where it would be useful to a subI or does it assume too much basic knowledge?

Is it written to a level where it would be useful to a subI or does it assume too much basic knowledge?

Perfect for a sub-internship, especially when you're rotating in clinic with attendings you're trying to impress. I sneaked a peek at certain pages routinely between clinic rooms.