Widener University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ridge215

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just recently accepted into their program. Just wondering how current/previous students feel about the program. Likes/dislikes, things that make the program stand out from the rest etc. Any kind of info would greatly be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I was also wondering about Widener. I did not get accepted but i am an "accepted alternate." I'm wondering what the program is like for 1st year students!

hey jyuice,
I've been pm'g someone who is currently in the program. Will pm you what I found out about the program.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have visited a few different schools and Widener replaced my top choice after my visit to the school. The PT department is warm and welcoming. I can just say that I immediately felt at home and being comfortable with the school is a top priority with me. I hope that makes sense. The Class of 2016 will have a class size of 50.

One of my favorite things about Widener is that they have student run clinics. The Associate Dean, Robin Dole is a wonderful woman and leader. The school is there to help you succeed in everyway that they can.

While I did have other offers, I accepted Widener's offer without hesitation! I will be in the entering class.

Do you have any specific questions? I will help where I can. :)

Oh, and is there anything that you have found out through the pm that you can share?

Hey Ricki139,
Will pm you. Are you currently in Philly?

Ridge, I grew up in Philly but lived in Bucks for 7 years now.