Why take a post-graduate general dental program - GPR/AEGD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi
Read all ur posts, found them very helpful. thanks. im an FTD [ Dentist from India ] and was planning to get into aegd program. started doing my research on whats the basic difference between dds and aegd. got some idea [ the basic difference being the licensure thing and also i guess the pay is less for aegd ppl ]
please correct me if im wrong. im planning to join this year and before i seriously start my prep, i wanted one last clear info on this. i would really appreciate if u can guide me about the job prospects after doing the aegd program and how much will be the salary ???
any more info u have on this topic will greatly benefit me. thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
Read all ur posts, found them very helpful. thanks. im an FTD [ Dentist from India ] and was planning to get into aegd program. started doing my research on whats the basic difference between dds and aegd. got some idea [ the basic difference being the licensure thing and also i guess the pay is less for aegd ppl ]
please correct me if im wrong. im planning to join this year and before i seriously start my prep, i wanted one last clear info on this. i would really appreciate if u can guide me about the job prospects after doing the aegd program and how much will be the salary ???

Hi

Hi