Why Pit Bulls Should Be Banned... (or not)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
cute. I was at the vet's office this afternoon and saw the PRISSIEST little pitbull girl with a pink knitted sweater on. It was laughable. She certainly didn't look scary, just cute.

We need more pitbull videos like this..may help to change the country's view a bit :love:

Members don't see this ad :)
ddoc- did you notice that the dog in your video is the same as in mine? his name is sharky :D

Ya, he's a cute one. His behaviors remind me of one that used to come into my kennel alot.

I had a friend with the most amazing pit ever - extremely well trained. He would play wrestle with you and when it got too rough or you wanted him to stop, you would just have to say "nine" and he would stop immediately and lay down on the floor. My friend was not home, when the dog got out of her backyard. The police were called, and shot and killed the pit bull, stating the pit was attacking another small dog (some sort of terrier). The terrier had no marks on it. I reason to believe if the pit had been attacking the terrier, the terrier would have been at least beaten up a little. It's a tragedy when good family dogs are lost to cultural assumptions.

Crazy cat, does it not know it's laying in the arms of a baby killer?:laugh:

I will tell you, some of the more docile and friendly dogs I have ever seen have been Dobermans, APBT's, and Rotties.

Some of the more crazy, neurotic, and dangerous dogs I have come across have been the Yorkies, Chihuahua's, and Pomeranians.

It's funny how far out of reality many people are involving dogs. The only dogs I can honestly say I have seen their reputation played out in person have been Chows, Dingo's, and Wolf-Hybrids. The Hybrids are just too unpredictable, it seems.