Why feu???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epicoracoidMD

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I passed FEU-NRMF but failed to pass UST-FMS (my dream school).I felt bad that I didn't pass UST but now that I think of it as long as I could be a good doctor it won't matter which school I go to. I was just wondering if any of you could give me a comparison between these two schools.
I would like to hear how FEU-NRMF is when it comes to their teaching methods. Another question is do you think that going FEU-NRMF would be advisable school for those like me who learns more from experience and not from reading books?

Members don't see this ad.

There is no other way to study medicine but to listen to lectures and read books a lot!!!!! The first 2 years of med school would require you to read and memorize a lot!!! Philippine curriculum is not problem-based (PBL) and no matter what school you go they are all the same...med school is a graduate level of education- meaning you need to do a lot of independent study which requires long hours of reading. Good luck - current med student here.

Yes I know that reading books and listening to lectures is part of the learning process but what I wanted to know was if FEU-NRMF offers more hands on activities compared to other school since it would really be helpful for students like me to learn that way ^^