why can't i view scores in topscore pro?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

organichemistry

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
this software seems like garbage to me so far. i just took the QR part of a test and it says i can now view my score report after i finished it and then when i try to i get an error message that says "Object doesn't support this property or method" and then the program shuts down.

what's going on?

Members don't see this ad.

works fine on mine, non error messages. Call up tech support and ask them what's up.....it is true that their user interface (not the actual tests, just the menu bars and whatnot) need some updating.....

works fine on mine, no error messages. Call up tech support and ask them what's up.....it is true that their user interface (not the actual tests, just the menu bars and whatnot) need some updating.....

Mine works pretty good, too. You may have a corrupt copy installed, or some driver or something may be missing on your system. The best thing is to call up tech support and find out what is wrong. I hope they don't charge you for it, though. I wanted to use the software on my laptop, after installing it on my desktop. They e-mailed me saying I would have to disable it on my desktop and transfer it to laptop, with a charge of around $20. TopScore is a good software, but I don't think its the ultimate guide. It may be helpful and may not. Plus, they're totally wrong on having 1300+ questions. The questions add up to around 900. I think its been marketed too much, wrongfully.

Members don't see this ad :)
organichemistry said:
this software seems like garbage to me so far. i just took the QR part of a test and it says i can now view my score report after i finished it and then when i try to i get an error message that says "Object doesn't support this property or method" and then the program shuts down.

what's going on?

I had the same problem, it was my computer not the topscore Try reading topscorepro.com website support at www.topscorepro.com/supportfaq.htm

look at the 4th question.