Who's planning to take the CPJE soon?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trakker

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking it on July 14. Who else is taking it soon? How are you studying for it?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was planning to study the apha book but my friends who passed said there are a lot of clinical mistakes in that book. Anyone else had experience with the apha? I looked at the review for this book on amazon and some people are saying the same thing!

http://www.amazon.com/APHA-Complete...ageNumber=2&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

I've heard the same about Kaplan and ProntoPass. I imagine there are mistakes in every study guide, we hopefully can use our judgment when we think something is wrong. Using two sources would probably help too.

I am also planning for late june early July CPJE. Using APHA mainly and weissman for law.

Pronto-pass is the best thing for a student that doesn't no what to focus on.

I just use it to score 137 on naplex, and i was a very average student who made B & Cs throughout pharmacy school.

I highly recommend it because they know exactly what you need to study.

APHa book has a lot of information but no focus, so you could easily get overwhelm.

The naplex has a lot of question that is very specific, so its not just good to have a general idea one needs to know specifics also.

Hey Trakker, Alpha2 , Pharma09 ! HOw are you guys studing?? How is the preparation going on I too schaduled the test for July . What materials you guys are using? Share some tips ..in this thread... I am using APHA mainly and scannning thru rxprep and langue questions.