who's excited for fall???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Royaltee

hahaha
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
...and how are you all helping prepare yourselves for this thing?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm counting days, I'm excited, I'm anxious. I wish I had a time machine and could make the days go faster. I can't wait.

Me me me! But I'm still trying to get through this semester alive. I'm the smart^&* that decided to take biochem, molecular bio, and my senior thesis all in one semester. :scared: Hey at least I'll be prepared for biochem in the fall! :p

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm pumped..

But as stated earlier, I still have work to do this semester.

I'm taking my last physics course w/ lab in case i get pulled off the waitlist!

I def cant wait lol !! I just want to get started on the track to being a doc already ( im sure u all agree)... I am taking biochem during this final semester and reading podiatry articles , learning the bones of the foot, and common diseases, treatments, and surgery. ( and the more i do so , the more i fall in love with the field)

I def cant wait lol !! I just want to get started on the track to being a doc already ( im sure u all agree)... I am taking biochem during this final semester and reading podiatry articles , learning the bones of the foot, and common diseases, treatments, and surgery. ( and the more i do so , the more i fall in love with the field)

so exciting! any articles you recommend?

Well what i do is go on .... www.pubmed.com .... and search podiatry articles (on humans of course , in your limits, all sexes and all ages) ... and see what comes up and i filter based on preference of what interests me. I think we should all get aquainted with diabetes atricles and advancements in treatments because of it increasing over the next decades throughout the general population and it will be driving our podiatric profession.

I'm so pumped :) As others have said, I just can't wait to get done with undergrad bs classes and get to the good stuff! Plus I can't wait to move to Philly either :D