Who would win in a fight a physician or a chiropractor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Who has bigger balls?

• Physician

Votes: 47 75.8%
  • Chiropractor

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters

plsfoldthx

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
?

Members don't see this ad.

A dentist who will get to collect the money to fix their teeth after the fight.

Members don't see this ad :)
depends on the specialty of the physician. If he is a neurologist, chiro wins. If he is the typical orthopod, i think the chiropractor would need some corrective surgery :laugh:

The chiropractor probably knows some trick moves to break your back.

I don't know, but you can bet the chiropractor would make sure to bill to the physician for their services...and convince them they need a rematch next week.

Chiropractors are much better at hurting people

The PAs and chiros would dominate my class, save for a few future-ortho slabs of meat

depends on the speciality of the MD/DO- the overworked out of shape internist has no shot- the plastics guy that makes the big bucks and has time to go to the gym- well, he would (via his ego) disregard anyone with a DC after thier name and probably continue to destroy said chiropractor and then add insult to injury by throwing them their card and ending with "we're on facebook, bitch".

if the guy took enough time to pay attention to the fight and not cut and paste his face into the app. that allows you to see how you look with different cosmetic prodecures.