White Coat Ceremony

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

deleted1029620

This question is more so for the women, but anyone can chime in. Looking for a dress for my white coat ceremony –– I know that it should be of a certain length, etc. but is there anything wrong with wearing a dress that's not black, gray, navy? I was considering a pink or green dress both would be solid. Also is it inappropriate to wear open toe shoes? Where did you ladies look/ shop for your dresses? Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

This question is more so for the women, but anyone can chime in. Looking for a dress for my white coat ceremony –– I know that it should be of a certain length, etc. but is there anything wrong with wearing a dress that's not black, gray, navy? I was considering a pink or green dress both would be solid. Also is it inappropriate to wear open toe shoes? Where did you ladies look/ shop for your dresses? Thanks in advance
I think any color is appropriate, My class wore all different colors. Ours was in January (in NY) so no open toes for us lol but I do not think a dressy sandal would be inappropriate.
I wore a dress I already owned, from Express. Short black number that I adore, with black booties

Reactions: 1 user