Program-Specific Info / Q's Which school are all (or mostly) paper writing?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CurlyHairedGirl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I tend to like learning assignments that are rather hands on or studying from a hard copy book. Or involve taking things I've learned, coming up with new combinations or recommendations. I find that when I am doing research papers, I keep looking for more and better information about whatever I'm looking at. That may make me more knowledgeable about the subject matter, but isn't terribly efficient at getting the most assignments done. If its just a matter of an in-class essay exam where I'm pulling stuff out of my head that is easier. Or something like a problem set in a science class.

Does anyone know if certain schools are all massive research papers, vs which are hands on?

Members don't see this ad.

I realized right after posting that I should have said "schools" instead of "school" in the title, but my writing clarity is a little bit off right now because I've been up for over 24 hours now over-researching a paper. :) Trying to cut back on how much of this I have to do in the future.