Program-Specific Info / Q's Accepted to USciences, MCPHS, Hofstra. Which one to choose?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

happynonsense

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've been accepted to USciences, MCPHS in Worcester, and Hofstra University for their MOT programs. I'm trying to decide which one to go to. Does anyone on here have any experiences with any of these schools they'd like to share? I am comparing my options and looking at pass rates, quality of fieldwork placements.
USciences is the most expensive but looking at their past exam grades, it seems they have had 100% pass rates for the past several years...not sure how legit the actual curriculum is or fieldwork placements. I also think it would be convenient to live in the Philly area since I don't have a car and can walk to the places I need to go.
Hofstra is closest location-wise since I'm from NYC but I am looking to live by myself and there are not that many housing options around the area for students. The program itself seemed legit to me and the faculty seemed dedicated.
MCPHS is the cheapest out of these options but their Worcester campus is new so there aren't many stats on their pass rates. Living cost in the area seems pretty cheap. I also don't know how good are their fieldwork is.
If anyone can help shed some light and share their experiences, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks so much.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
First of all congratulation on your acceptances, you're going to rock any of these schools! I'm currently a student from MCPHS (Manchester campus) and am from NYC. I don't know how to send you a private message on here but I can definitely answer any of your questions and share my experiences with my fieldwork placements so far!

First of all congratulation on your acceptances, you're going to rock any of these schools! I'm currently a student from MCPHS (Manchester campus) and am from NYC. I don't know how to send you a private message on here but I can definitely answer any of your questions and share my experiences with my fieldwork placements so far!
Congrats @happynonsense on the acceptances!! Mumoysmom, I applied to MCPHS (manchester campus) and was wondering if I could ask you some questions in a private message about the campus, etc?!