Which are the best countries to have nose reshaping surgery along with Medical tourism?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Andrew colins

Reaction score
Medical tourism destination with details and nose reshaping surgery clinic details in Europe

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, Andrew
I did search for about 10 months to find the best place for my nose reshaping surgery. I am from the UK and the best choice seemed to be somewhere close in Europe. As prices of these surgeries in the UK are too high and the place I found, offered very much affordable pricing. I could save hundreds or more than up to a thousand. So when I found Prague Medical Institute in the Czech Republic, I did not hesitate any longer. It was Just 2 hour’s flight from my hometown and the flight also offered a good deal.
As Prague Medical Institute was in the center so even better I could see the city for a while. Prague was always in my bucket list as I love to travel to different destinations. I was pleased with the clinic’s hospitality and I’m very happy about the result what they had committed. Overall, a very good experience as Prague has become a popular hub of medical tourism, attracting a large number of foreign patients every year. The reason behind such happening is advanced facilities with modern equipment, skilled doctors’ team, and best quality treatment. Best of luck for treatment and please share your story.

Reactions: 1 user