Where to start from for NAVLE?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jays136

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am desperately in need of help in preparing for NAVLE. I am out of veterinary field for a while and need all the material. I am willing to pay for VCRC or any other material (e.g., college notes) that will help me with NAVLE.

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi All,

This is my second posting. Didn't get any response to my first posting. So trying again. I am a Vet. and did my graduation way back in late 90s. I was wondering if anybody can help (paid or unpaid) me with notes or any material like VCRC etc. that will help me with NAVLE?

Thanks in advance.

Do you use skype? I have a ton of stuff.

Members don't see this ad :)
It might help us to know why you are just now looking at taking the NAVLE if you graduated more than 10 years ago....

Most about to graduate 4th years, or fresh grads use subscription services like VetPrep or ZukuReview to study for boards. Although I suppose it's possible to go back through all your notes and texts from all 4 years and do it that way.

Yeah, I do. Will appreciate if you can help me out.

Tried different field. Didn't work out. Thanks for your reply though.

Hi,

I'd be interested in NAVLE and/ or BCSE, CPE materials, experiences, advice etc., too.
Thanks.

Hi,

when are you going to do the NAVLE? Or you hasn't planned it yet?

Please note that starting multiple threads for the same post is against SDN's TOS. And we actually have a specific "Wanted" forum in the classifieds specifically for this purpose.

Yeah I'm also taking the test this year. Any material would be useful!