Where to rent or not rent around Midwestern?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cuboid

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm moving down to Glendale before school starts. There are a lot of different places i was looking at near campus. Does anyone have any suggestions for places to rent or places not to rent? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Are you looking to rent a house or apartment? How far are you looking to be away from the campus, 10 minutes, 5 minutes, etc?

I would like an apartment to rent less than 10 min. away. It looks like the apartments right next to campus are pretty expensive.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would like an apartment to rent less than 10 min. away. It looks like the apartments right next to campus are pretty expensive.

Yes, the apartments are expensive. I got a house 10 min. away because it was the same price as the apartments and the house was just as nice but my "own" place.

AZPOD Rocks

Cuboid,

A two bedroom appartment across from MDWU is around $1,100 per month. I acutally have a brand new house I am trying to rent at $1,200. See the web link below. I just posted it on Craigs List. http://phoenix.craigslist.org/apa/340091179.html

Basically, if you and a roommate share the house, it comes out to $600 a month each. Heck you will have all your own appliances, a garage to park your car in when it reaches 100+ degrees outside, and no stupid neighbors above or below you. Just a thought. Drop me an email if you are interested at [email protected]. Thx, Frank