Army Where to live in Ft. Benning/Columbus, GA?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

New2Philly

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am going to the 12-month AEGD in Ft. Benning and my wife and I are looking on-line at possible places to live. Any advice, tips, leads? We are moving from the north east and don't have a good idea of what to expect.

Members don't see this ad.

I am going to the 12-month AEGD in Ft. Benning and my wife and I are looking on-line at possible places to live. Any advice, tips, leads? We are moving from the north east and don't have a good idea of what to expect.

Howdy! I finished the Benning AEGD residency in July of 2013. There are many new apt complexes that charge reasonable rents. Houses are readily available too. I would check around exit 10 on rt 185. I rented with Greystone properties, and they were phenomenal. You should receive more information regarding the program and your assigned sponsor soon. Take care!

Howdy! I finished the Benning AEGD residency in July of 2013. There are many new apt complexes that charge reasonable rents. Houses are readily available too. I would check around exit 10 on rt 185. I rented with Greystone properties, and they were phenomenal. You should receive more information regarding the program and your assigned sponsor soon. Take care!
Thanks for the reply. May I ask what property of Graystone did you stay in?