Where to interview: Columbia v. Jefferson?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Azamat Bogotov

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Certainly neither are powerhouses although Jefferson's reputation and ties to RTOG make it a much better choice on paper, although multiple persons have confirmed the malignancy of this place.

If I have to make the choice, what do y'all think?

Members don't see this ad.

Minksy from MSKCC is supposedly going to Colombia, for whatever that's worth.

I vote TJ.... because I hear all the women there are hot (and I don't mean radioactive :cool: )

-little head

Members don't see this ad :)
ok. the radoncmonkey and all common accounts has been suspended for the indefinite future. the feature was permitted so that people could post professional questions and information anonymously in case they had concerns about privacy. this is the second time its been used to troll so its been suspended a second time. I should add that in the future when this reopens, if abused again, the permenant account of the person trolling may come up for review.

strong work steph, these youngins were getting outta hand. way to lay the smack down!

I am not applying this year, but I was wondering if anyone knows if there is any truth to the rumor that Columbia might merge its residency program with Cornell?