Where to Apply? PLEASE HELP!!

WKhan

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So I'm about to send in my AADSAS application but I am very confused on where to apply! I am a Texas resident and have already completed my TMDSAS application and even got an interview at UTSD Houston.

I have a 4.0 GPA from the University of Houston. I am a biology major and psychology minor.

My DAT score:

PAT: 29
RC: 20
QR: 20
BIO: 24
GChem: 23
OChem: 25
TS: 24
AA: 22

I looked up some schools:

A.T. Still
Midwestern in Arizona
Midwestern in Illinois
Loma Linda
USC
Western University- in california
Howard
Nova Southeastern University
Boston University
Tufts
Columbia
NYU
UPenn
Case Western
Temple

I wanna pick 4 to 5 schools. Which ones should I choose??

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone!

So I'm about to send in my AADSAS application but I am very confused on where to apply! I am a Texas resident and have already completed my TMDSAS application and even got an interview at UTSD Houston.

I have a 4.0 GPA from the University of Houston. I am a biology major and psychology minor.

My DAT score:

PAT: 29
RC: 20
QR: 20
BIO: 24
GChem: 23
OChem: 25
TS: 24
AA: 22

I looked up some schools:

A.T. Still
Midwestern in Arizona
Midwestern in Illinois
Loma Linda
USC
Western University- in california
Howard
Nova Southeastern University
Boston University
Tufts
Columbia
NYU
UPenn
Case Western
Temple

I wanna pick 4 to 5 schools. Which ones should I choose??

Boston, Tufts, Columbia, UPenn

These are not on the list... but if I were you, I would BE SURE to apply to Baylor, Houston, and San Antonio. The rest you can pick. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
These are not on the list... but if I were you, I would BE SURE to apply to Baylor, Houston, and San Antonio. The rest you can pick. :)

Yeah for sure. I've already sent my TMDSAS application to Baylor, Houston, and San Antonio and gotten interview offers from Houston and San Antonio. Still waiting on Baylor.

totally agree! I heard Baylor has you graduate with 50 crowns, 9 dentures, tons of extractions...sounds like a legit program.

With your stats, you'll get your fair share of acceptances. Definitely apply to the Texas schools since you are in-state. You can't go wrong with any of the three. Don't apply to just 4-5. You want to give yourself the most chances of gaining an acceptance. There have been plenty of applicants over the years who have applied to just one or two schools thinking they were a shoe-in only to find themselves fall short towards the end of the cycle.