Where is the Opted Practice OAT?

PreOptometryKid

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can somebody post a link to the Opted practice OAT? I can't find it on the Opted site... Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Opted practice OAT is generally easier than the real thing, and no solution comes with it. The general consensus among the pre-optometry clubs is to get OAT Achiever, which is the only CBT that gives you detailed explanation for each of its challenging questions. The software even breaks down every category of the attempted test on the reports, so you get to know what weaker areas to work harder on.

Opted practice OAT is generally easier than the real thing, and no solution comes with it. The general consensus among the pre-optometry clubs is to get OAT Achiever, which is the only CBT that gives you detailed explanation for each of its challenging questions. The software even breaks down every category of the attempted test on the reports, so you get to know what weaker areas to work harder on.

True, I have OAT Achiever, and it's great - I love the time line which makes it easier to pace yourself (I hope the real OAT will have similar time line), and the detailed report you get after the test. it's $50, which I don't think is expensive, but Opted practice OAT is free, available to anyone, so you can't beat that.