Where else are you applying this year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chicagoml

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did the Atlantic Bridge app in November - applied to Trinity and UCD. I applied to UCG last month. I'm wondering if many Irish applicants have applied elsewhere...I recently started looking at a couple of med schools in the Czech Republic. They have a similar 6-year program, which suits me just fine. I have done so much research on this over the last several months and have looked at so many options. I am taking the pre-reqs here, but I figured out that there's no way I'd be able to start in a U.S. school before the fall of '08. I am pretty sure I want to eventually practice in the U.S., but wouldn't be opposed to staying in Europe if that's where I receive my medical education (I have EU and American citizenship).

Anyway, just kind of rambling. I initially thought the wait between the ABP deadline and school notification wouldn't be that long.....as March draws near, I find myself thinking about the "what ifs" a lot more. Good luck to all who have applied!

Members don't see this ad.