When will we hear?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jgl1980

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I applied for the Feb 15 deadline with the ABP and was wondering if anyone knew when I would hear. Mr. Keenan said it would be april or may but I was wondering if anyone knew anything more specific. THANKS

Members don't see this ad.

jgl1980 said:
I applied for the Feb 15 deadline with the ABP and was wondering if anyone knew when I would hear. Mr. Keenan said it would be april or may but I was wondering if anyone knew anything more specific. THANKS

Well, I applied for the Nov 15 deadline and still haven't heard anything. I know that some who applied have heard both ways (accepted or rejected) from some of the schools.

Someone from the Canadian forums (ezboard) just got an email yesterday for an interview in Boston, for RCSI, on April 16th. He didn't say whether or not he applied for the 5 or 6 year program.

Members don't see this ad :)
All my stuff except one letter of recommendation was in by Jan 15th, the last letter didn't get there till like 3 weeks ago.. I was so pissed off. Mr Keenan told me he couldn't send my appl to RCSI until the third one got there.. So now I'm just waiting.. hopefully it doesn't take too long to hear something

Chiq said:
All my stuff except one letter of recommendation was in by Jan 15th, the last letter didn't get there till like 3 weeks ago.. I was so pissed off. Mr Keenan told me he couldn't send my appl to RCSI until the third one got there.. So now I'm just waiting.. hopefully it doesn't take too long to hear something

Hey I can totally empathize with you!! 2 of the people writing letters for me took forever, I finally got them to fax it at the last minute. I had to practically walk them to the fax machine. Also I applied to american schools as well and one of my professors did not send them, non of them so pretty much all of the schools threw out my application but they did not hesitate to cash the check. Hopefully we will hear fairly soon! I would rather go to Ireland anyway then stay here in the USA. Chiq I still think you have a pretty good shot so don't worry to much!!! LATER