When does West. U and Florida send out their interview notifications?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Now it's really obessing time. I got the email too. Does that mean the 2nd week or the 2nd FULL week in Feb? :eek: My friends, these are two different weeks. One could think you'll be waiting two more weeks....or three. Which is it? And I really hope the new lightsabers help...

@ *^)*GS:D:)&#YRJK*&!@# !!!!!!!

sorry. frustrating day.

Members don't see this ad.

Now it's really obessing time. I got the email too. Does that mean the 2nd week or the 2nd FULL week in Feb? :eek: My friends, these are two different weeks. One could think you'll be waiting two more weeks....or three. Which is it? And I really hope the new lightsabers help...

@ *^)*GS:D:)&#YRJK*&!@# !!!!!!!

sorry. frustrating day.
:laugh: I'm gonna guess it's the second full week. No worries, philo. We're getting in this time. Did you notice there's a new Dean?

I got the same e-mail, however I also got information regarding the joint DVM/MPH program. Did anyone else get this?

It says I can't apply for the joint program until I've received an interview for the DVM program. Looks interesting, I might consider it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the same e-mail, however I also got information regarding the joint DVM/MPH program. Did anyone else get this?

Yes, I got this email as well.

I got the same MPH email too. I included that into my supplemntal statement for UF this year. That's right up my alley! Here's to waiting.....again.....

Status letters from UF are scheduled to be mailed 2/15

Did everyone get the DVM/MPH announcement? I'm just curious, some of you didn't mention it. Today I got a "correction" e-mail stating that the letters would go out the 15th so we will receive them the third week of February. I find it odd that they are going to send out interview notifications via snail mail.

I just wanted to mention that the correction email said that the letters would be sent out BY Feb 15, not necessarily only on the 15th. So my hope is that they will go out over the course of several days before the 15th as well. Maybe its just wishful thinking (the waiting is driving me crazy), but that's how I interpret the correction letter. Good Luck All:luck: